You belong with me

Inspired from Taylor Swift's song YOU BELONG WITH ME

Suman's POV

I. HATE. MATH

Like literally its confusing, a lot confusing Oh manners ,I am Suman Tiwari.I mean its just like watching a foreign mivie without substitles. I was studying . well actually trying to focus on my studies , But then I saw Shravan -My classmate, my schoolmate, my buddy, my neighbor ,my bestfriend and lastly ....... my crush. Yeah I have a crush on him . We could have been together if it wasn't for that Devika. Yeah his girlfriend.

What ever

When I glanced towards him I saw him tallking to Devika . How did I know? 'Cause he was looking so frustrated. She must be upset. Again.

He hung the call and looked at my direction. I quickly turned my head looking somewhere else. He sat on his bed burying his face in his hands.

I felt really bad... I took my drawing book and write some thing on it and when he looked in the direction he saw it and then started replying .

Me-
You okay

Him-
Tired of drama

Me-
Am Sorry :(

He shrugged his shoulders. I was writing I love you on it but till then he pulled the curtains down. JUST LET IT GO

I sighed and opened wynk music on my phone and played "You belong with me" By taylor swift. Oh it matches my situation.

I got down of my bed and started to dance around jamming to the song.

Shravan's POV

.....................

I was really sleepy I was pulling the curtains but then I saw Suman -My classmate, my schoolmate, my buddy, my neighbor ,my bestfriend and lastly ....... my crush.

.Yeah I like her . Infact maybe I love her but I can't confess my feeling because of Devika. You don't know how much I hate her. This relationship has become realllyyy...... TOXIC. We are dating for 2 years .

Dont be surprised It wasn't my choice my family forced me . But I ma trying to break up anytime soon.

Back tot he story Suman,..... she was there dancing all around like a kid.,watching her being so cute made me smile............

I FREAKING LOVE HER

--Next day--

I hate my life.

Guess what. I have to go on a date with Devika. AGAIN. It's the third time this week

People must think that I am so romantic taking my girlfriend on 3 dates a week. ,if only I knew that I was forced...........................................

Whatever. I grabbed my wallet and headed outside to wait for Devika to come.

I was walking emotionless until I saw Suman sitting on a bench of the park drawing a sketch.

I went up to her and sat near her.. She smiled as she noticed me.

We started a conversation. but then I saw a strand of her hair come in front of her eye.

I gently put it at the back of her ear as I saw her blush and I too did the same .I stared at her lips We both were so close that our lips were about to touch but were interupted by the sound of a horn of a car.

OH.SHIT. DEVIKA.

I quickly stood up and sat on the passenger seat near Devika all the time staring at Suman. She was looking at me too.