The Grey Side

Harry pov...

Draco and I would meet up to talk a lot, like I mean every night. He helped me with a lot of things, he would watch me from the slytherin table making sure I ate a good amount of food, three times a day. He also helped me break up with ginny she was really fucking mad, I swear I saw steam coming out her ears. Of course me and Draco pretend to still hate each other.

Tonight is one of the nights me and Draco are talking. We are talking about family, he knows that my parents are dead, obviously, and he knows I live with muggles. So I'm going to tell him something he may be surprised about.
"Draco?" I asked turning to look at him.
"yeah"
"your remember third year with the dememtors and Sirius Black?"
"yeah"
"did you know that Sirius is my god father?" I asked messing with my hands.
"wait really? So he didn't want you dead?" He asked looking into my head waiting for an answer.
"yeah really, and no he didn't want me dead he wanted Peter Pettigrew dead because Pettigrew betrayed my parents and sold them to Voldermort"
I said looking into his murcury eyes.

We were silent for a while just enjoying each others company when Draco spoke up,
"we should have a grey side to this war, not the death eaters side nor dumbledores but our side, the ones that know the truth." he said boldly.
"Yeah but what is the truth?"
"I don't know"

A/N
Hello you have come to the end of this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much at the moment but I'm gonna start posting frequently now.
What do you think the truth is? Who will join the new grey side?
Have a fantastic day, night wherever you are stay safe and be happy.
Jen 💛💖💙