lxiv

(a/n: hey besties so this is the last chapter for this book but i don't want to make a really long authors note at the beginning like i always do, so i'm gonna explain everything at the end. i love u all so much)

4,573,972 likes nialljhoran: thought about posting this on twitter, but then I remembered I had too much to say and I hate making threads so I'm posting it here and just tweeting the link to this on there (so hi everyone from Twitter)

4,573,972 likes
nialljhoran: thought about posting this on twitter, but then I remembered I had too much to say and I hate making threads so I'm posting it here and just tweeting the link to this on there (so hi everyone from Twitter). Basically as harrys tour has started up (look at me getting him ready for his london show #bestievibes😎) I realised how much I just like being with him, away from everyone, away from my phone... just us. I think I actually started to feel like this when we went to Sicily, and this has just solidified it. I love all of you very much but I don't find being on social media fun anymore, it's like a chore all the time and it's gets increasingly stressful and straining on my mental health. I am so very grateful for everyone I met in the early years of my stan account, and the opportunities it has given me (hello I'm dating Harry fucking Styles), i have genuinely met some of the funniest and sweetest and most talented people ever on there and I love them all very much. And I don't want it so come across as if, for someone reason, I don't recognise how lucky I am. I also don't want to say I'm going away forever, because I'm not, I'll probably still dip in and out now again but I don't want to get your hopes up.
TLDR: i love you all very much but i'm dipping out of social media for the foreseeable future mwah 🤌

comments are restricted for this post!

harrystyles: proud of you smelly, love you the most ever !! xx
565,782 likes
nialljhoran: loooove you <333
78,783 likes

louist91: and now i won't be able to bully your haters on twitter... selfish ass🙄‼️
14,683 likes
nialljhoran: not one single part of me doubts the fact that people will still find things to moan at me for, still need you as the leader of the niall defence squad tommo 🥱
23,682 likes

eleanorcalder: gonna miss ur shitposts bff xx

FIN

really long and boring a/n:
i know this must feel like a really abrupt ending to this book, and i'm sorry about that. the truth is, i fell out of love with this book and while ago which is why updates started to come less frequently and i just felt like now was the right time to end it, rather than drag on something that i didn't want to write anymore.

also, i feel like leaving an almost open ending like this leaves you guys to imagine what happens further down the line for yourselves... like do they have kids or do they just look after Saoirse all the time?  do they ever get married etc... whatever you want to happen to niall & harry can happened and i'm not going to tell you that's not how i imagined it. so i'd love to know what you think happens later down the line :))

i love you all so so much, thank you for reading and enjoying my book, you guys always make me so happy whenever i post a new chapter & i hope you're not too disappointed in me :))

lots & lots & lots of love,
charll xo