Chapter 9- Ruined

"What on earth are you talking about?" Asked a frustrated Shivansh.

"Like I said… we have to evacuate everyone in the town before tonight-" Paarth was explaining everything to him when

"Enough. Shut up." Shivansh forestalled him.

He sighed leaning back in his chair. Pinched the bridge of this nose and closed his eyes.

He looked outside as he said

"The comet is going to spilt in two and strike the town? Over five hundred will die?" He gave Paarth a death glare and started to scold him

"How dare you stand there and spoke about such nonsense?" Paarth was taken aback on the tone of Shivansh's voice.

"If you're serious then you must be sick. I guess recklessness is Roy trait." He said keeping his chin formed his index finger and thumb. He closed his eyes once as thinking then said to Paarth in milder tone

"I'll have car take to you the City Hospital for an examination."

He continued speaking as he started to dial a number on the landline

"We'll continue this discussion after you have seen a doctor. "

Paarth gritted his teeth and then covered the distance between him and Shivansh with loud, fast footsteps, grabbed him by his tie and lift off his seat.

Shivansh didn't say as he dropped the landline and watched Paarth say to him

"You son of a…"

Just then Paarth realised what he was doing and his widened. He wasn't supposed to be angry as Krishnaa is always calm! This way Shivansh will recognise that he isn't Krishnaa.

Slowly released his grasp on Shivansh's tie and both of them took a few steps back slowly.

"Krishnaa… oh wait. Who are you?" He sweat nervously as he knew that he has messed up.

************************************

Almost everyone in the town was preparing for Hemant Utsav near the shrine when he passed in front of it with his head down as Shivansh ruined their plan of saving Mridkhand. He saw three elementary schoolers talking about festival all excited.

"They don't know what's coming for them." He murmured.

"They will all die." He was about to break down then and there when he heard another familiar voice.

"Krishnaa!!" It was Roohi. She came running towards him and took both his hands in her own and asked her

"What are you doing?"

"If it would have been Krishnaa, would she be able to convince him? Is all this my fault?" He said to himself and the asked the second question to Roohi. All of this rumbling confused her.

"Roohi, promise that you'll leave the town with Naani Ma before dark!"

"Wha-"

"You're gonna die if you stay here." He said and grabbed her shoulders.

"What are you talking about? And why did you suddenly go to Ranchi yesterday?" Roohi questioned him.

"You've been acting really strange lately." She added. Paarth went silence for a moment and whispered

"Went to Ranchi?"

"Krishnaa!!" Another very familiar voice called him. It was Natasha and Vivan.

They stopped near him and Vivan questioned him

"How did it go with your old man?"

Paarth spoke nothing and pondered for a moment. Vivan asked him once again