The Hogwarts Express

Albus Severus Potter rolled over hoping sleep will come, he had been awake all night thinking of Hogwarts School Witchcraft and Wizardry. The looming prospect of going to Hogwarts that was troubling Albus, It was a legacy that he was supposed to be carrying on and the chance of being in Slytherin. His mother told him not to worry but his brother was not instilling much confidence in him.

Over in the next room Harry Potter woke with a start as a pain shot across the scar on his forehead. He grabbed his forehead, it was only for a split second, but he had not felt pain like this for 19 Years. As Harry sat up thinking, flashes of all those who died in the Battle of Hogwarts flashed before his eyes Lupin, Fred, Tonks. As though Ginny could hear Harry's thoughts as she sat up in bed as well.

"Harry what's wrong, are you alright?" Ginny said, with a voice of concern.

"My scar," said Harry as Ginny's worry stricken face made him feel worse, "I know what you're thinking how could it possibly hurt after all these years. Voldemort's died, and he's not coming back, but still something makes me wonder."

"Harry, maybe you shouldn't look into this too much. Maybe it's just the way you feel because Albus is going to Hogwarts tomorrow, maybe you just worried like any other parent, if it hurts again tell Ron and Hermonie, But I don't think we should worry them too much you know what Hermione would do she would go in the library and look up every single book she can think of, and we're on well Ron would stand there sheepishly and laugh it off like it was all a big joke."

Harry sighed deeply thinking it all over, maybe it was all in his head just thinking about is second son going to Hogwarts was giving him a headache, " You're right"

"I know that I'm right, but please Harry stay up all night thinking about this." Ginny said, yawning, "Good Night."

Morning came sooner than Harry thought, the Potter's trooped downstairs Albus was particularly tired. Ginny's who made Mrs. Weasley's breakfast made everybody a little bit more cheerful, as Harry magically lifted Albus and James trunks into the car Lily began to cry.

"Mum I want to go to Hogwarts too," Lily whined.

"It won't be long, and you'll be going too," Harry told her.

"Two years," sniffed Lily. "I want to go now!" Harry stifel a snort of course he was thinking about the day that he met Ginny, reminisced about that day when he couldn't find Platform 9 and 3/4 and how Mrs. Weasly told him how to get on, and how Ginny begged her mom to let her go to Hogwarts as well and how she chased after the train, Ginny must have noticed Harry laughing because she stomped on his foot.

The commuters stared curiously at the owls as the potters wove their way toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten, Albus' voice drifted back to Harry over the surrounding clamor; his sons had resumed the argument they had started in the car.

"I won't! I won't be a Slytherin!"

"James, give it a rest!" said Ginny.

"I only said he might be," said James, grinning at his younger brother. "There's nothing wrong with that. He might be in Slytherin"

But James caught his mother's eye and fell silent. The five Potters approached the barrier. With a slightly cocky look over his shoulder at his younger brother, James took the trolley from his mother and broke into a run. A moment later, he had vanished.

"You'll write to me, won't you?" Albus asked his parents immediately, capitalizing on the momentary absence of his brother.

"Every day, if you want us to," said Ginny.

"Not every day," said Albus quickly, "James says most people only get letters from home about once a month."

"We wrote to James three times a week last year," said Ginny.