VII

"YEAH THIS IS IT." I SAID stepping out of the elevator.

"And I thought my house was big." Louis said laughing. I laughed along then walked over to the spiral stair case. "What's up here?"

"My room." I said then carried on walking towards my room. I opened the double doors to my room and gestured for Louis to walk in. "I'm sorry there's nothing, my stuff isn't coming until next week."

"It's fine. It still looks amazing." Louis said walking over to the mattress on the floor. He sat down and looked around a bit more.

"So do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked. Louis smiled then nodded so I grabbed my MacBook and opened it. "What do you wanna watch?"

"You pick because I have absolutely no clue."

"The vampire diaries." I said without hesitation. I pulled it up on Netflix and started on the first episode so Louis understood everything. I laid down on the bed next to Louis and watched the show. Saying I loved the vampire diaries was defiantly an understatement, words couldn't even describe how much I liked it.

We watched about 4 episodes until we decided to get up and go do something else. We went to the kitchen and decided to make a cake. "You better be good at this because I have no clue what to do." Louis said sitting on the island.

"I was in fact the best baker in my hometown." I said getting some stuff out of the cupboards. "But today we are using a packet because I can't be asked with anything."

We grabbed some stuff then started mixing everything together, we put the mix into the tray and then moved it into the oven. I waited on the love sack while Louis sat on the island counter.

I took out my phone and went on Instagram for a bit, Louis started drawing on a piece of paper I had left next to him. I got up and walked over to him.

"What are you drawing?" I asked jumping up into the counter so I was now behind him, looking over his shoulder.

"I was drawing you, but now I can't because your sitting behind me." He said turning around to look at me and slightly tilting his head. I jumped off the counter and sat back where I was before. "Thank you Ma'am" Louis said tilting his head.

I nodded and went back on my phone. I played omg us for a while because there was nothing better to do. My timer went off meaning the brownies were done. Yes. I jumped up quickly and ran over to the oven, I used a tea towel (I can't remember the name for it but this is what I got when I searched it up so idk) to take them out.

I set them down and let them cool while Louis finished drawing me. It turned out really good, like all the details and everything were there. It was amazing.

"Can I have a brownie now?" Louis asked slowly reaching towards the chocolate dessert, I hit his hand away and he then whined like a baby. "That hurt." He said turning around from me.

"Oh shush." I said laughing walking towards the spiral staircase. Louis jumped up onto my back causing me to fall and him landing on top of me. I rolled us over so he was now pinned on the floor, I lightly kissed him nose then jumped up off him and ran.

He ran after me, tripping a few times over to small bits of furniture we had. I eventually made it to my room closing the door and sitting in front of it, so Louis could barge in. I stood up slowly with my foot still in front of the door, I reached over and grabbed the brown jumper and then opened the door again.

"Here." I said passing the sweater to him, he looked at it then slowly looked up at me and nodded slightly. He took it from my hands then pulled me down to sit next to him. "Woah.. ok?"

I turned to look at him, he was already staring at me. I smiled slightly then I started to drift of somewhere into my imagination, My imagination used to be stuff of Damon, Stiles, Newt, Stefan, Tommy, Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Brodie sangster but now all I can see is Louis. I was brought back to the world by Louis tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thought you died for a second, glad you didn't." Lou said laughing. I rolled my eyes playfully, smiling then jumped up and went back downstairs, The 17 year old British boy following behind me. I grabbed a brownie and took a bite out of it, I passed one to Louis as I scoffed the rest of the dessert down my throat.

"[Y/N] IM HOME!" Olivia said walking out of the elevator, "wait is this Louis?" I looked between Liv and Lou then nodded.

"Um anyways, I think that we're gonna go back upstairs and watch some more Tvd." I threw all the brownies into a bowl then grabbed Louis' hand and ran upstairs. "Sorry about that."

"No, no it's fine. By the way, what school are you going to go to? Because the summer holidays end in two days." We approached my room and went inside, I put the brownies down next to the bed and opened up my laptop.

I pulled up a photo of what the school looked like, "This one, I think it's called Wandsworth preparatory school."

"Omg no way, that's where I go." Louis exclaimed, looking closer at the image I was showing him. We carried on watching tvd and eating our brownies until Louis had to go home.