Opening Chapter

I stepped into the bright moonlight and watched my white breath in the cold air. The grass crunched beneath my feet and I could feel the moisture in the air creating a wet mask on my face.

I looked around the dark oval. It was completely empty.

He should be here by now. I tried yelling out.

"JACOB"

But his name just echoed through the stadium. I looked up at the sky longing to see stars. But you can never see stars in the city anymore.

Just like I couldn't see fucking Jacob.

I considered dropping my backpack on the grass but I didn't want it to get wet. I stood shaking in the middle of the oval feeling like a small child. How many seats were there? I considered starting to count them but I would never have time. Then I considered doing some sort of maths to work it out, like if I counted the first row plus the last row and divide that by two, and then times that by the height and I would at least have a guesstimate of how many seats there are.

What the fuck.

I was about to attempt maths.

I gave up. I plonked my backpack on the grass and then sat down. I was leaning on my arms behind me looking up at the sky. One star. Just one. I just wanted to see one bloody star.

My butt grew wet from the grass. I knew Jacob would make fun of me when he saw it. He would say something like,
"Classic Noa." Then he would give me the coolest damn smile "Oh well it still looks hot".

I don't even have to describe Jacob. Just think of the coolest guy on earth, and the coolest kindest personality, and the coolest and most handsome dark hair, defined cheek boned and long body. That's Jacob.

Somehow, even though he's like, incredibly gay, everybody respects him. I get called "gay" and "faggot" all the time, and as far as the rest of the school knows, I'm straight. But somehow Jacob is so cool, that high school students just forget about homophobia. They forget that you can't make John Travolta's character in Grease gay.

But Jacob did.

Jacob is a gay Danny.

My pants were so incredibly soaking by the time he came. I heard the worlds coolest voice behind me.
"How soaked is your ass?" Jacob asked grinning.
"Very" I said standing up and laughing. I turned around showcasing my butt, "Still hot though?"
"Very" He said smiling lopsidedly.
I walked over to him and entwined my hands with his.
And I don't like getting into details but lets just say the main thing that often pops into a teenage boys mind is sex. And there were two of us.