part 1

y/n walked into school. they went and sat in the seat they always sit in. it has an empty desk next to it. the teacher walks in, with a new student next to them. "good morning class, we have a new student, and her name is yelena. please give her a warm welcome! oh, yelena, you can go sit in the seat next to y/n" said the teacher. yelena starts walking towards the desk. you start getting nervous. "hey, what's you're name?" yelena asked. "m-m-m-m-m-my name?? i-i-i-it's u-u-u-uhhhh.... y/n" y/n said nervously. "damn bitch just speak" yelena shouted. she then got up and walked over to the teacher. it looked like she was going to say something to him. y/n started panicking. "hey teacher, can i change my seat? this person next to me is annoying." said yelena to the teacher.
"u-um... excuse me? this is your first day here. you shouldn't be judging y/n so fast" said the teacher. "i don't care that bitch is annoying as fuck. they keep stuttering like a fucking kid." said yelena. she then went to her backpack and it looked like she was getting something out of it. "A GUN!!" one of the students screamed. "yeah, no fucking shit it's a gun you blind hoe" said yelena. she then started shooting and killing everyone. y/n hid under the desk. the gun shots stopped. y/n looked up, only to see yelena's face 1 inch away from theirs. "you're annoying, but let's have sex right now" yelena said. y/n got so excited. "oh. my. GOD. i can't believe i get to have sex with yelena already" said y/n in their head. and then....

to be continued