𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ➢ 𝟬𝟬𝟰

MISSED FACETIME

MISSED FACETIME

- YOUR POV;
right now, you're currently in class, listening to your teacher talk about this week's assignment. you were sitting where you sat on the first day. again, kenma sat right next to you. you didn't want to complain because you felt as if that would be rude. so, you just let it be. the awkward tension didn't go away-like at all.

you felt a light tap on your shoulder and looked towards your left.

"uh, can we talk later?" he whispered.

"sure, when?" you asked.

"i'll just pick you up in front of the girl's dormitory an hour after class is over," he said, you nodded.

you both went back to being silent and focusing on what your teacher was saying.

TIME SKIP

you walked back to your dorm and went inside your room. ichigo was already there at her desk. you flopped onto your bed letting out a sigh.

"is something the matter, y/n?" she asked, turning around to face you.

"oh, nothing. kenma just wants to talk in an hour. not really looking forward to it," you nervously laughed off.

"oh, he probably just wants to clear things up with you," she smiled. "at least that's what i would assume."

"hmm, you're probably right."

you went over to your desk that was by ichigo's. you got out your school stuff began on your homework.

TIME SKIP

it's been at least an hour after class. so you decided it would be best if you went outside the girl's dormitory.

"alright, imma go now," you said getting up.

"okay, see you later!" ichigo sent you a bright smile.

you walked out of your dorm and started walking to the elevator, pushing the buttons to go down to the first floor. you were a little nervous, but it couldn't be that bad. right?

you walked out the door to be greeted by kenma leaning on the wall, going on his phone.

"hey," he said pushing himself off the wall.

"hey kenma," you awkwardly greeted back.

"let's walk and talk, i don't want to talk right outside the door," kenma started walking off, which you quickly matched his pace.

the two of you kept walking through the campus where not many people were. you were kinda confused as to why kenma wasn't speaking. the awkward silence was annoying, so, you decided to speak up.

"kenma, why did you want to talk?" you asked. "or did you just want to have a nice stroll around the campus?" you sarcastically asked.

"oh, sorry. uh, i wanted to talk to you about us. well, wait, that came out wrong. i meant our, uh, past friendship?" he blurted out.

"hmm, alright."

"well, i wanted to say sorry for losing connection with you in the second year. that was never my intention after i got with ichigo," kenma stopped in his tracks, now turned to face you. you stopped in your tracks as well and avoided kenma's gaze.

"ah, it's fine. part of it was my fault too. i also stopped texting you. that's my bad on my part, sorry."

"as cheesy as it sounds, can we be friends again?" he asked sincerely.

"yeah, of course. i hated the awkward tension anyways," you laughed off.

"okay, good. and, thanks for the shade on your live stream, n/nbedumb."

(a/n: that's ur username since you stream and stuff.)

"hey! that wasn't meant to be shade. your fanbase attacked me, but i also didn't care at the same time," you continued, "i really didn't know that kodzuken was you."

"it's fine," kenma laughed, "how'd you start streaming? before you were so...shy, not very open with people, and kinda- well, a little bit of an introvert? streaming in front of millions of people would seem like the last thing you would do."

"wow, thanks."

"wait- not in a bad way."

"it's fine," you let out a laugh, "but nishinoya and tanaka pushed me to do it. i'm very thankful for that. they mostly wanted me to start doing it for the money, but i don't do it for the money, i genuinely enjoy streaming. it's fun. but, what about you?"

"the money."

"oh-"

"no i'm joking- well, half of it was a joke. but, i decided to start streaming because i thought it was fun."

"that's good."

"yeah. oh, and, how are you and ichigo? you guys didn't leave off on a good note too,' kenma raised his eyebrow.

"oh, we're fine. we talked it out."

"alright, that's good." he sighed in relief.

"mhm, and i heard what happened. sorry about that," you said.

"don't be. we're just friends now, no feelings. so it's fine," he reassured you.

"well alright," you continued, "i need to go back to the dorm. i still have lots of homework."

"okay, i'll walk you back," kenma said, you nodded.

you and kenma began walking back to the girl's dormitory. you bid your goodbye, went up to your room, and told your 3 roommates about what happened.