up to the meet & greet

Mitch's POV

"THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE, HOPE TO SEE YOU AT MY NEXT CONCERT!!" SCHoying screams and then the curtains go back down. everyone leaves. I walk to the stage, where someone would be waiting for me to go backstage. "are you Mitch Grassi?" I hear a low voice ask from behind me. "yes I am." I respond while turning to face him. "great, follow me. we will give you a quick tour first so that Scott can change clothes first." the man says when I see him. he is tall, has got long dark hair and a beard. I'm a little confused. "who's Scott?" I ask the man. he reply's by laughing. "Scott Hoying, SCHoying"  he then says. oh so his name is Scott, I didn't even know that... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott's POV

the curtains go down and I run to my changing room. no time to lose! I take of my clothes and put on the other pair of clothes I saw hanging there. My stylist has got such a good taste when it comes to clothing. when I'm done I see my manager waiting for me. "come, he is already here. we said he'd get a quick tour so that you could change. we need to go now." he says to me. I immediately start thinkin' about Mitch again. I walk to the stage where my manager already made a ring of chairs and a sort of little photo studio. I sat down to wait for Mitch. and than he walked in...