Where it all started

My name is Demi a couple weeks ago my journey started on a new school. I moved from Canada to the Netherlands because my dad had a job here.

I didn't have any friends at the time but one day one someone came to my door. It was a girl who was dressed like Elsa she said. "Hi my name is els- oh.. oh I mean Valurie nice to meet you!"

I wanted to close the door because she was really creeping me out but my inner demon told me not to. She continued talking, "Are you new here? Do you go to school here?" I was still looking at her Elsa outfit so I completely forgot that she was ever here. "Um girly are you deaf?!"

Oh I'm so sorry I replied. Yes I am actually new here my name is demi! "What an nice name may I come in"  I... u yeah sur-. Valerie started screaming "OMG HE'S HERE THE HOTTEST PERSON ON EARTH TWIMOO 😟😍😍" I looked at timo and I felt like time froze. "Hey shawty your hot"

when I opened my eyes the sexc timo said this to me 🤭" Valurie looked at me she was angry I don't know why but she looked like she wanted to kill me. "Singing in the iceee" Valurie started singing I don't know what happened but it felt like - 50 outside.

Timo screamed "RUNNNNN" of course I listened to the sexc man ughh. We both ran as hard as we could and then we heard an explosion everything was white. A unknown voice started saying cursed words " ami laes dna lkil mdie " for some reason timo was shocked and he told me "Stay here princess" of course I listened to him but I was confused did I die or is this real why is this happening.

Timo started singing "Cuz I'm not shy not shy not me" a big flying carpet aye valurie alive. "I should be going princess" timo said I was confused as fuck so I didn't say anything.

When I walked back home nothing was left everything was burned because of the explosion. I started crying and everything that was broken was fixed again. I started screaming "I NEVER HAD THESE POEWRS IN CANADA AM I DEAD OR SOME"

I felt a weird presence and what happened after that wasn't clear to me. But when I opened my eyes I was in a basement. "Hello? Where am I?" It was dark so I couldn't see anything I used me hands to search for a light switch but I felt something else it was very cold. I tried to see what it was and then I saw it it was Valurie I wasn't sure if she was dead but I started crying.

her body started to warmed up again. "th-ank you" I was shocked since I didn't do anything I only cried. "Do you know where we are?" Valurie said. "We are in timos basement" "WE ARE WHERE OMG USE YOUR POWER TO GET US OUT" I said "quiet he is going to kill one of us.. even your powers won't save you this time" When Valurie said this u got confused my what? " My powers?!" I said "You didn't know you had powe-" Valurie replied.the basement door opened "Goodmorning ladies"