At the pool

George and dream at a public pool / Nsfw /enjoy :]

George was relaxing scrolling through Twitter looking at fanfics about George and Dream. When suddenly Clay spoke, "George you ready to go?" Clay called from the other room.
Shit. I forgot to get ready.
"Uhh one second!" George grunted. He hopped off of Twitter and went into his closet to change. They were planning on going to a public pool. George grabbed some black swimming trunks with white lacing. And a black t-shirt.
I get to see Clay with his shirt off.. imagine how hot he is.... Ugh I need to stop.
He then walked out of the closet and went downstairs to look for Clay, Clay was sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter looking at fanart of him and Clay, and George thought he heard him mumble "God we're hot together." But couldn't hear him clearly so just brushed it off then said "I'm ready to go!" Clay stood up he was wearing a white shirt with some green swimming trunks. He look good in them. Clay then said "Okay let's go then, also I got the towels and sunscreen!" "Alright." They walked outside shutting the door behind them, as soon as George stepped outside he could feel the heat of the sun hit his arms and legs. (They're in Florida.) They hopped inside the car. Clay started the car then asked, "Wanna play some music?" "Sure." George plugged his phone into the plug and turned on his favorite song. Clay then pulled out of the driveway and drove off. Silence filled the car but the music was still going. //Skip to when they arrive bc I'm lazy//
Clay then turned pulled in the parking lot and turned the car off. They got down and grabbed their stuff out of the car, then walked over to pay. At the stand there was a lady she looked about 19 she had dark brown hair with hazel eyes. She welcomed them and they paid. When they walked in it was a huge pool with slides. Not much but it still looked pretty fun. They picked a spot to place their stuff and then started to get ready to go swim. Clay took off his shirt, George watched as Clay took of his shirt, Clays tanned skin was gorgeous in the sun he had abs to. Damn. Clay is hot oh my god.
George started to blush. Clay looked over at George, "Why are you staring at me?" He laughed. "O-Oh I- sorry uh-" "No no no I don't mind it's okay." Clay then ran into the pool. George then blushed more and got a bit hard. He soon got up and ran towards Clay. As soon as he got in Clay splashed him causing him to Gasp loudly and tackle Clay. They were now so close together their faces were inches apart, George had his hands on Clays upper arms. They locked eyes, they were breathing heavy. George felt himself get hard.
Oh shit..   Clay looked down at George's crotch and knew.
Clay flashed his eyes back up. George slowly loosened his grip from Clay. Clay reached down to the waist band of George's trunks, lowering himself into the water. He started to feel around the shorter boys trunks, causing him to let out small grunts. This made Clay hard as well. He suddenly removed his hand out of the water lowering himself to the shorter boy and said "You want this huh?"
George gulped hard and flusteredly said "Y- Yes please."
Clay dipped his and back in the water and started to feel the shorter boys area slipping his hand into his trunks. He hovered his hand over George's member this caused George to thrust forward. Wanting any type of friction. "Your so hard for me huh?" He teased.
"Please Clay.. I need you. I need it."
He moaned quietly.
"Oh really Georgie?" Clay then wrapped his hands around George's member, pumping his hand back and forth "Look at me George." The smaller one then made eye contact with him. Clay continued moving his hand up and down maintaining eye contact as George let out little grunts.
"It's so cute when you can't control yourself around me." Clay whispered to George sending chills down his spine.
"I'm close Clay." George managed to say. All of the sudden Clay removed his hand, causing him to moan from the loss of contact. He looked up at Clay confused. Clay grabbed his hand and led him to the restroom.
Once they were in the stall Clay locked it and took off George's trunks leaving him naked. "You really think I'm gonna let you have all the fun?" He scoffed. He then stepped back and removed his bottoms. Keeping eye contact with George the whole time.

He starting stroking himself letting out small grunts. He was closer to George so close they were almost touching Clay brought his lips to George's passionately kissing him. He tried slipping his tongue into George's mouth but George denied. The hand Clay was using to stoke himself he used to grab the shorter mans member, which made George moan. Giving Clay time to explore his mouth. Exploring every last corner.
Clay grabbed George's hips turning him around so his ass was in the air facing him. He stuck his middle and his ring finger in his mouth making them wet and placed them at the entrance of George's hole "May I?" George quickly nodded.

He then slipped his fingers into George's hole, causing him to moan much louder than before. Once Clay had felt George was stretched out, he took out his fingers and aligned his tip to the entrance of George's hole. He then slowly started thrusting into George. George adjusted himself and Clay bent down and kissed George on his neck leaving a hickey. "Your doing so well." He whispered into George's ear. He let out a tired nod and Clay continued to thrust into him faster.
They were at rhythm now. "Clay you're so big." George managed to get out.

"Look at me George." Clay said in a raspy voice. George turned his head making eye contact with him. This made Clay go crazy so he thrusted deeper and faster. He had hit George's prostate, which made him moan loud. Clay noticed this and continued to thrust in the same area.
George was a big moaning disheveled mess, still keeping eye contact with Clay. "I-I'm close Clay." "Me to Georgie." He said as he grabbed tighter into George's hips.
He let out a slutish moan as he came all over his stomach. Clay followed soon, after thrusting deeply into George as he let out a groan. They both stood there panting, riding out the orgasm. Clay then slowly slid out. George stood up straight but had to have clays help. With Clays help they both put their trunks back on and made their way outside, George leaned on Clays arm trying to make his limp less noticeable.
They packed up their stuff and made their way back home. As Clay drove home he studied the small brown haired boy at every red light. He is gorgeous. Clay thought to himself. "I love you George." He said as the red light turned green. "I love you to, Clay." He said as he grabbed his hand to hold it.

1238 words.        
PLSS MY THUMBS HURT HAHA. Anyways.. uhh alr byeee.