Long time no see...

I was is math. Nothing fun.

The bell rang "Y/n y/l/n!! You will be getting picked up soon!" Well that was embarrassing. In front of the whole school, really? I sighed

The bell rang once more. Not my friend but the cool girl, Abigail. "Abby [her last name] will be being picked up soon. Ugh her to? I sighed once more. I stared blankly at the wall. I want even think of anything. "And today we will"- the teachers voice cut out to a knock on the door. She rushed to open it. Before she did Abigail stood up whispering to her best friend Paige. I could hear her a little.

"It's my person. The one to pick ME up." I heard her whisper scream. I platinum haired boy was the one behind the door. He looked SO familiar but I couldn't get my finger on it. Abigail stood up and slowly started walking to him with her jaw dropped. It wasn't me so I continued doing my math. "Hey.. I'm here to pick up y/n." The boy said. His hair was parted to, two sides. I was shocked. And stood up. Abigail gave my the annoyed look.

I hoped in the car with the boy and he stared driving. He look super familiar. He was kinda cute. Abigail was just jealous. I said in my head but smirking. "Hey what's your name anyway?" "Y/n... it's Draco."