The Lonely Reinder

I remember that cold night, Holding on my mittens..

I walk cross the road to find a comfy place to sleep for tonight. I never really had a friend in my short life,

People are always staring weirdly at me saying I look in a terrible condition, it's hurt,deep

People are always staring weirdly at me saying I look in a terrible condition, it's hurt,deep.Very deep inside of my heart melted in pieces.I knew somehow one day I'll find the best friend of my life. It's just taking time for me to find it! I started struggling with the snowstorm that was hurting my body a lot. There was no one outside just me, a Lonely reinder walking in the street looking for a friend!

I had closed my eyes just for a few minutes to hear a strange noise coming from somewhere besides me. I was so curious that I couldn't stay here I wanted to know what was this noise and where does it comes from?

The sun was so hot in all of a sudden everything looked so calm and. peaceful.. a perfect or dream world where I see a reinder that is just gorgeous.. Fabulous-.. Perfect ! I ruined to her at the first eye contact I knew she was meant to be my best friend..

Author note: Ohayo!^^ thanks for reading from now on I'll do mostly short story I invented from my imagination! One day I'll continue all alone too!