Chapter Five

Shoutouts: Guessilldielol, SunflowerReafWing, idkwhatusersohereig, anipiyg(one more person can just comment and get their name put in)

   Shard and Strike flew, and they stopped for the night about ten miles south of the Great Ice Cliff.

   "So...Where do you want to live?" asked Strike.

   "I haven't really thought about that," replied Shard. "I guess we should go stay at Sanctuary first? We could fly to Possibility, which will be a good place to get better food, shelter, safety, protection, and fewer chances of being seen and getting caught, then continue to Sanctuary after a few days."

   "That's a good idea," Strike agreed. "Then, after we've stayed in Sanctuary for a while, we can decide if we want to live there or go somewhere else."

   They both confirmed they were going to Possibility then Sanctuary, slept, and flew on to Possibility in the morning.

   When they finally reached Possibility, Strike and Shard were both surprised and not surprised at the same time that there were so many IceWings. On the one talon, they would've thought all of those IceWings would not want to be seen as traitors and stay in the Ice Kingdom, but on the other talon, many IceWings probably didn't like the queen either, and so they also left, just like Shrike and Shard.

   Speaking of Strike and Shard, they landed just outside the main entrance to Possibility, where two lightly armored guards, a heavy-set SandWing and a large yet skinny and grumpy-looking SkyWing, stood with a spear for each of them in one talon. 

   The two IceWings glanced at each other nervously for a second, wondering if there was a certain password or anything like that to get into the city, but thought better of it. If a password was needed, there would be a way smaller population in this town. The guards were probably there just to scout outside of the town.

   They entered, carefully looking around.