𝗢𝗡𝗘- "𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗘, 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗘."

Setting: Bayou
Day: Saturday
Time: 10:35PM

Setting: Bayou Day: Saturday Time: 10:35PM

AUTHOR.

"Say bitch stop fuckin' around!" Joe backed up as Kentrell swung a black snake around, letting out a maniac-like laugh. Joseph seen him step closer and that was his cue to run which he did and Kentrell chased him around the bayou causing joe to bump into the other teens.

"Forreal bitch stop fuckin' around!" He ran behind ben, taking ahold of his shirt, trying to hide from the other boy.

"Getcho' hoe ass off me mane." He pushed the lighter boy from behind him and stepped out the way. Joe started running backwards, that's until he tripped over a rock and fell.

Kentrell bit his bottom lip and threw the snake on joe and he freaked out. "BITCH GET THIS SHIT THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH! SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL YO' BITCH ASS!" Joe screams as he rolled around in the grass, trying to get the snake from off him that was slowly starting to wrap around his body.

B-bro s-s-stop p-p-playin' wit him' top." Ben held onto his stomach as he laughed outrageously at the boy on the ground. Kentrell smacked his lips and grabbed the specie from off joe.

"Yo' pussy ass." He laughed while placing the snake around his neck.

Joe sighed heavily, trying to catch his breath from all the panicking. "Bitch you scary as fuck." Tyquian came out the cut with a faygo in his hand.

"D-dat bitch nigga tried to kill me." He lifted himself up and pointed at Kentrell.

Ken and Ben continued to laugh. The two knew how terrified Joe was when it came to snakes. He didn't fuck around.

"Man fuck y'all niggas." He put both his middle fingers up. Pulling himself off the ground and dusting the grass off his white shorts. "Tried to take a real nigga up outta' dis' bitch, on boo." Joe walked over and pushed ken causing him to fall backwards. "Bitch ass nigga!" He spat. Before joe could walk away, ken kicked his ankle causing him to fall as well.

"Yo' bitch ass do too much bitch." He pushed the side of Kentrell head in the ground.

"Say bitch, watch out." Trell pushed joe off him. "It ain't my fault yo' pussy ass scared of snakes lil' slime." He laughed and got off the ground. Sticking his hand out for joe and helped him up.

"Y'all niggas fuck around too much." Joe spoke.

"Stop bitchin'." Ben wrapped his arm around his neck and the two began walking.