The Annual Ramen Eating Contest!

Boruto and Naruto's eyes glinted with mischief at the money they held in their frog purses. Their mouths formed evil smiles as everyone around them stared at them with fear. It was time....

For a Ramen Eating Contest!
*-*-*-*-*-*-

"I'm going to win old man just you wait!" Boruto cockily said as he sat himself down on one of the stools of Ichiraku's Ramen.

"Heh! No one has ever beaten me!" Naruto retorted as he also sat himself down. Although both blondes were talking to themselves, Hinata and Himawari were also there to accompany them for their showdown. 

"Alright Naruto! Boruto!" Teuchi said as he laid down an enormous stack of Ramen in front of both boys. "The rules are that you have to eat these ramens before the time limit." Teuchi pointed at his clock. "The clock will ring after six minutes so eat carefully!"

"Hai!" Boruto and Naruto shouted as they readied their chopsticks. 

"Ready..."

Boruto stared at the Ramen with concentration.

"Set..."

A drop of sweat fell off of Naruto's chin.

"Go!" And before you know it. Both blondes grabbed the nearest ramen bowl and began to chow down in such fast pace that only a yellow flash was seen from anyone's view! Bowl after bowl, Boruto opened his mouth like a pattern which seemed the same thing as Naruto.

Open mouth.

Grab Ramen and shove inside mouth.

Chew.

Swallow.

Repeat.

That's how it went. Boruto seemed intent on beating Naruto and Naruto wanted to win too! But alas...time seemed to go fast for both blondes as the clock ranged out for them to stop.

"Yay! Yaaaay!" Ayame shouted in the background as she help a fan with the Uzumaki symbol on it. Mostly she was just being the cheerleader.

"Naruto...Boruto...I'm so proud to call you my loyal customers..." Teuchi happily said as he wiped off 'sweat' from his eyes. "But...only one of you is my top customer..."

"And its totally me!" Naruto and Boruto shouted at the same time. They immediately glared at each other.

"Stop copying me!" They said together!

"Anyways..." Teuchi coughed as to catch their attention. "I'm ready to announce the winner..."

'Come on! Its totally me, dattebasa!'

'Boruto totally lost, dattebayo!'

"The winner is... HIMAWARI!"

"NANI!!!!???" Boruto and Naruto shouted as they anime fell on the ground.

"Hehe." Hinata chuckled as Himawari was sipping on her 69th bowl of ramen.

"THAT'S CHEATING, DATTEBAYO!!"

"HOW DID SHE EVEN EAT ALL THAT, DATTEBASA!?"

"Oi! You boys never said that no one can't enter..."

"TEUCHI!"
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hoped you liked the chapter! :3 Until then I wish to see the covers you folks made!

"Hiraishin no Jutsu" *disappears*