Söulja Boy

Söulja boy was a 15 year old african american teenager in the united states (not to be confused with the other rapper Soulja Boy.)
The year was 2015 and queen elizabeth had recently been elected as the new president of the us. Söulja boy is just a kid tryna make it big making rap songs and stuff. Unfortunately, his songs havent been recognized by the public yét, which upsets him greatly.
So he be walking from the studio to his humble house with 2 pools and 3 floors. He just recorded a new banger called "Wank that" And he was feeling pretty good about himself. Then he entered his house and got slapped by his mother because Söulja Boy makes suggestive songs. She hasn't known this before but she saw Söulja boy's account on soundcloud and listened to every one of his songs. Then Söulja boy got kicked out of his own house.
He made a cardboard house infront of a random tv store. On one of the display tvs put outside, an ad played about a new menu from McDonald's, the menu was a 30 cent mini burger with pink meat and pale moist buns. Fortunately for him, he still got 36 cent left in his pocket, so he quickly walked in to the nearest mcdonalds. As soon as he entered the maccas, he saw a bunch of armed thugs robbing the place up. The cashier gave them all the money. The manager then came out of his office with a mossberg 500 and threatened to kill the thugs and the cashier if they didnt leave and return the money. Then the manager shot the cashier right on the head from behind. One of the thugs with a 5/7 shot him 3 times in the chest and he died.
Söulja boy saw all this and pulled out his non existent glock 17 from his pocket. The thugs then laughed and threw a grenade at Söulja boy's direction. Fortunately, the grenade didn't explode because it's actually an avocado. The thugs then warned him to leave so Söulja boy exited out of the building with an empty stomach.
Upset by this, Söulja boy then crouched behind a bush in the parking lot and tried to follow them. They walked  out of the restaurant and got in a chevrolet tahoe modded with 20 inch gangster chrome wheels and dull beige primary color. Then they drove out of the parking lot. Söulja boy entered the maccas again and stole the manager's car keys from his pocket. He ran out the building and unlocked a toyota corolla. He started up the car and drove off trying to catch up to the gangsters with a corolla. Fortunately, the corolla was engine swapped with a supercharged k20 engine. This made the corolla go fast. He saw the back end of the gangster's Tahoe and tailgated it. The driver of the Tahoe felt mad and desperately tried to shake him off by weaving around the traffic. Both of them didn't realise that they drove through a red light and into an intersection, so Söulja Boy's corolla got rammed by a truck from the left side. The gangsters drove away in the tahoe.