Sub Kenma x Fem reader

Warnings: Mommy Kink, pegging, overstimulation, orgasm denial, sub!kenma, dom!reader

umm my mommy kink is coming out

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You grumbled as you parked in your garage. Your shoulders were sore from stress. Exhaustion weighed your whole body down like a safety blanket. Stepping out of your car, you sighed in relief, happy to be home and happy for the weekend. Your mind began racing as the thought of your fiancé slipped into your head. You had been hot and bothered all day today, which only added to the stress. But now you were home, and you could spend the rest of your day with him.

You swiftly entered into your shared home. Placing your things on the kitchen table, you wandered up the stairs to your fiancé's game room. When you reached the door, you heard a different sound than the normal sound effects of the various games he played. Instead, you heard his breath hitch, and soft moans. The quiet recital of your name only made you hotter, heavy with desire. You slowly opened the door to his room, hoping not to disturb him.

The sight was mouth watering. Kenma sat in his game chair, legs spread. One hand gently stroked his cock, while the other pushed a thick silicone dildo in and out of his ass. The moans that left his lips were sinful, each one getting you more and more fired up. Biting your lip, you decided to enter the room. "Kitten~?" You purred, as Kenma stopped in his tracks. He swiveled his chair towards you, gulping.

I-I didn't know you were home..." he whispered. You shushed him, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

Don't worry about that, I just wanna help you finish, babyboy~." You spoke, voice sultry and smooth. Kenma's eyes softened, nodding as he kissed you. Taking his hand in yours, you led him out of his game room, and onto the bedroom. You stared into his eyes after you broke away from his lips. His eyes were clouded with lust, a thin sheen of sweat layered his skin. You couldn't wait to play with him.

Lay on the bed, babyboy." You ordered. Kenma quickly did what he was told, laying back against the plush mattress. You took the time to slowly remove your clothes, shivering at cold air your bare skin was now exposed to. Removing your bra, you climbed onto the bed with him, leaning against the headboard. Kenma crawled into your lap, toying with your breasts. You tilted his chin upwards, pressing a soft and loving kiss to his lips. "Suck, babyboy~" you cooed.

Yes Mommy"(Aaaa sorry I just needed to let that out 😅) Kenma whispered shyly. His eyes closed as he gently swirled his tongue around your nipple, and began sucking. You smiled down at him, pushing his hair behind his ear. The intense feeling of comfort blanketed your body, sighing as all the stress seemingly left your body. You could stay like this for hours, but the heat in your core pushed you to want more. Kenma groaned, detaching himself from your breast, and nuzzling your neck.

Are you done, Kitten?" You asked.

"I want more, Mommy."

Alright alright, can you get mommy's strap on?" You chuckled, loving how submissive Kenma was. He nodded, getting up to quickly find what you wanted. The lithe man slipped into the bathroom, coming back a few moments later with the strap-on and a tub of lube. You smiled as you kissed his cheek, taking the items from his hands and ordering him to get back on the bed. Kenma whined as he arched his back, practically begging to be touched. You sighed, clipping the belt of the strap-on. "Patience, love. I have to prepare you first."

"But-"

"No buts, I want you to feel good, babyboy." You cooed. Taking two fingers, you dipped them into the jar of lube. Taking a glob, you generously rubbed the lube around his hole, easing your fingers in. Kenma groaned, pleased that he was finally getting the attention he wanted. You gently smacked his ass, earning a soft whimper from him. "That feels good, doesn't it baby? You're such a good boy~" you purred, scissoring your fingers to stretch him out.