☆39. Loving and Cherishing you☆

Jungkook and Jimin were now ready to pounce upon each other, eyes filled with lust and craving for that particular touch which always left their bodies on electrifying pleasure whenever got in contact. They were lost in their heated kisses, hungry sucking and nibbling sessions, intaking of the sweetness but thats when Jungkook groans annoyingly when Jimin's phone rang.

They stopped and when Jimin saw the caller ID he knew it was important to take this call, otherwise Jin would have never disturbed his boss unnecessarily just like that when he knew Jimin was with his daddy. "I... should take this call its really urgent, please...?" Jimin asks in a soft tone with his pleading voice which was always Jungkook's weakness ever since from his childhood and Jimin clearly knew how to take advantage of that, Jungkook was whipped for him right from the start.

Jimin took the call and he was troubled by the look on his face and Jungkook raised his eyebrows while crossing arms over his chest waitingfor Jimin to answer. "I have an urgent meeting and I need to attend that ?" Jimin said more like a question to himself he wasn't sure what he said just now made any sense at all.

"Seriously Jimin at this hour of night what fucking meeting you have ?" Jungkook was a bit tempered by now he wanted to spend the night with his baby but damn this had to happen.

"I have video press conference meeting it can't be postponed and its morning in New York so please just let me go, I promise I will make it upto you daddy" Jimin lied and hurriedly went away but he wasn't lying when he promised that to Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook who was complaining for Jimin leaving him in the middle, didn't realize even he was floating in the same boat being the CEO wasn't an easy task, Jackson called him saying that even he need to attend an important meeting regarding his next collab with AgustD.

Actually Jimin left because Jin informed him that they needed to complete a very dangerous and critical mission. Their target was Wang family of China who were creating obstacles and blocking their way of spreading Park Empire in China. Now Jimin knew very well how to clear his path, Namjoon had their plan ready on how they were going to attack and Jin was ready with the team. For sure by tomorrow no one would even be able to find the single traces of Wang Family.

Next afternoon :

Jungkook was tired from all his work and he even did a recording of his new song 'Still with you' and he wanted Jimin to listen it first before releasing it.
He removed his blazer loosening his necktie lazily and placed it on the couch. But his eyes widened seeing a beautiful gift box wrapped with purple ribbon kept on his bed with a flower bouquet of red, purple and black roses. The bouquet had roses of all his favorite colors.

Jungkook took the bouquet in his hands smelling the fresh roses and smiled contently upon seeing the note from Park Jimin. Jungkook didnt knew his baby was such a romantic boyfriend material. Jungkook sat on the bed and opened the gift box, upon revealing Jungkook saw that it was a chanel green silk shirt with sparkling diamonds around its sleeves and a pair of black jeans. The fabric was so smooth when his fingers roamed alonged it. A beautiful pendant chain along with one more note saying 'Even though you're incredibly hot sexy and irresistible but please... I want you to wear this outfit and come to the parking lot, I'm taking you on a date daddy, don't make me wait'~ The note ended leaving a blushing mess on Jungkook's face. This was so new nobody has ever done this to him, Jungkook was smiling from ear to ear and his cheeks got red. He felt weird when did his baby grew up so much that he is the one taking him on a date. Right now Jungkook's heart wanted to explode out of his chest in pure happiness.

Jimin was waiting on his stylish luxory sports bike but as soon as his eyes landed on his daddy approaching him, Jimins jaw dropped down to the floor and his brain stopped functioning for a moment. He knew Jungkook would look incredibly charming in this outfit after all Jimin's taste and his choice Jeon Jungkook was amazing his daddy was the pure epitome of perfection.

 He knew Jungkook would look incredibly charming in this outfit after all Jimin's taste and his choice Jeon Jungkook was amazing his daddy was the pure epitome of perfection

Those black jeans perfectly hugging his thick glorified thighs, how badly Jimin wished for Jungkook to choke him with those meaty and sexy thighs. Jimin had an unhealthy level of thigh kink all thanks to his daddy. "Do you realize you're a walking meal Mr.Jeon ?" Jimin asked as Jungkook chuckled in response hiding his urge to laugh. Jimin was literally being impatient, Jungkook didn't knew Jimin was so whipped for him to this level that now his baby was clearly being shameless and Jungkook liked it even more when Jimin was being more shameless with him.

He just hopped behind Jimin on the bike. "Daddy is all for you Jimin but for now you better pay attention to driving" Jungkook said in his deep voice while Jimin started the bike, Jungkook snakely runs his hands on Jimins slim waist, holding it tightly and touching the soft skin of his sugar plum beneath his shirt meanwhile Jungkooks lips were busy on kissing Jimin's neck sending shivers down his spine. "If you keep on doing this, I'm afraid I won't be able to control daddy.... just let me drive" Jimin said controlling his breath and speedened the bike. Which Jungkook clearly loved it, infact it was a bonus that there wasn't much traffic and they both loved to drive at high speed.

Jimin had already bought a penthouse for both of them, a new place where he and his daddy were going to start a new chapter of their life. It was in one of the most luxurious places in South Korea.
Jimin felt they should spend the night at their new home and no other place could have been more perfect for a date other than this. "Wow I must say this place is magnificent baby, it gives me warm and cozy feeling also thanks for the flowers baby they were beautiful just like you" Jungkook said scanning the penthouse thoroughly he was impressed and tried to flirt with Jimin as if he didn't complimented him just now. "I knew you would like it daddy, so when are you going to shift here ? Just to let you know... I already moved my stuff here but if you're uncomfortable in moving with me, I won't force you" Jimin ignored his daddy's lame attempt of flirting and said while flashing his infamous eyes smile towards his lover just to kill the poor bunny on spot.

"You don't know how badly I was waiting for this moment baby, I can't bear anymore to stay away from you, promise me that you won't leave me again right ?" Jungkook asked cupping Jimins face and placed a kiss on Jimin's crown.

"I promise to love you with all my heart and soul daddy, also I promise to cherish you with my everything Jeon Jungkook" Jimin promised honestly his eyes flashing pure sincerity towards Jungkook and sealed his promise by placing his lips on his daddy's soft cherry red rosy lips and they started to devour each other............

End of Chapter

To be continued... I mean next chapter is going to be my personal favorite 😉