Healing/Wakeing up

I know that the picture is from her second year when she was petrified but couldn't find another one for being unconscious. Pretend it's 17 year old Hermione.

When the order members see James patronus and it tells them what happen the all apparate to Godric Hollows. And the rush up stairs and Lily kicks everyone out so she can start to heal Hermione. When Lily finish healing Hermione she goes back down stairs.

"Is Hermione going to be ok?" James ask.

"She'll be fine but she almost died she lost a lot of blood but she will be fine." Lily said

"Thank god." James said

"Well it's getting late we should all head to bed." Lily said.

"Ok." Sirius said.

They all go upstairs and shower and get changed into their pajamas.

James shower and changed and then he went to Hermione's room and pulled up a chair and sat beside her bed just in case she wakes up and needs something. He fell asleep.

When Hermione woke up she saw James sitting by her bed side and she smiled to herself . Then she woke James up.

No ones point if view

"What are you doing in here?" Hermione asked.

"Just in case you wanted something when you woke up." James said.

"Oh ok thank you for setting with me." Hermione said.

"Well do you need anything." James asked.

"No not really just want to take a shower and change out of these bloody clothes." Hermione said.

"Ok." James said.

"How about I shower and change then we can talk and get to know each other." Hermione said.

"Ok." James said.

Sirius was eavesdropping on their conversation. Then he left to go back to bed.

Back with James and Hermione.

"So let me take a shower and then we can talk." Hermione said.

"Ok." James said.

Hermione went to shower after 25 minuets she gets out of the shower and use magic to change her clothes.

(What Hermione is wearing.)

Hermione walks back into the room in her pajama

Hermione walks back into the room in her pajama. James notice that she was wearing a long sleeve.

"Can I ask you a question?" James asked.

"You just did." Hermione said.

Hermione and James laugh a little.