♛ 𝟹 ♛

Holy! 600 reads while this book was hold? dang, I honestly didn't expect that. Well, let's GET INTO IT! Sorry for any mistakes.

Izuku: Wait what do you mean inherit? Inherit what?

Allmight burst out laughing.

Allmight: You should see your face right now. Don't worry im not gonna force this thing on you. Listen well, young man. This is your choice. Do you wanna accept my awesome power or not?" Blood squirted Wildly out of his mouth.

Izuku looks at Y/n, Y/n giving him nod, he looks back at Allmight.

Allmight wiped his mouth.

Allmight: There are a couple of things you should know about my abilities. Journalists always guess my Quirk is super strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke and dodge the question.

That's because the world needs to believe that their Symbol of Peace is just a natural born hero, like any of them. But I'm not. There's nothing natural about my ability."

Allmight put his hands on his head and leaned back taking a breath before opening arms out.

Allmight: I wasn't born with this power. It's a sacred torch that was passed on to me from someone else.

Y/n: Extrodinary! Passing off powers though branches of inheritance!

Izuku: Someone gave you this Quirk? No way.

Allmight: Yes way. And you're next. I can give you my abilities

Izuku: Wait. Hold on, this is a lot to process. It's true that there's a lot of debate as to what your Quirk actually is.

Nobody's ever figured it out- It's one of the world's
greatest mysteries. People are constantly talking about it online.

But, well, the idea of passing on a Quirk or inheriting it just doesn't make any sense to me. I've never heard anything
like that before. Powers are supposed to be
unique to each individual.

I mean, since the first superpowers, no one's ever
been able to just give someone else their power like
a present. That's crazy.

If this is true, it would cause us to rethink everything we know about Quirks to begin with."

Izuku said starting to ramble on in his brainstorming mind.

Allmight: Uh, sounds like you're overthinking this whole "inheriting" thing." Allmight had enough. "Stop nerdin' out! You'll have to adjust your reality and accept this new truth!

I can transfer my Quirk to someone else. And that's just one facet of my secret abilities. The true name of my power
is One For All."

Y/n: One For All....

Izuku: One... For... All.

Allmight: Yes. One person improves the power, then hands it off to another person. It continues to grow as it's passed along. It is this cultivated power that allows me to save those who are in need of a hero. The truth behind my strength."