Love Games

Love Games

Short Stories

By Sierra R. Polk

Introduction

I would love to thank my soul mate, my life, and my heart, my wonderful loving caring inspirational husband George who has taught me a lot over the years. We have our ups and downs but at the end of the day I wouldn't trade you for nothing or no one else in this lifetime. Thank you for inspiring and giving me space, time, and patience, and encouraging me on writing. I couldn't do it without you. And to my little sister Keyana for motivating me on never giving up and doubting yourself on finishing what you start. If you believe you can fly sore baby! Believe and you shall achieve!

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Have you ever?

Have you ever felt like a failure? Like why am I here?

Ever felt like the walls are caving in on you? That its so hard to imbrue, no wait, embrace...yea that's the word

Have you ever felt like a dummy? Because that's all you ever here when you're at home, school, everywhere?

Ever felt like you were in love? But the outcome he gave you was nothing but heartache and confusion as he left with the big organ in your chest that now makes you hate love, smiles, and what's it like to feel loved buy a man? Not only that but he took a piece of your womanhood that you could never take back?

Have you ever wondered where you're going to lay your head down at night? While you watch the people you love, or so called love you kiss each other good night and lay in there warm cozy beds with there belly's full all soft and warm in a dream without a care in the world and worry n their mind?

Have you ever had a heart? As you watch someone suffer, as the reached out for help, and even though you wanted to the thought of nobody giving a fuck about you and doing you wrong makes you hate everyone. You start to think everyone is the same so you watch them suffer cause you feel like your issues are far worst then there's are. But are they?

Have you ever felt so lonely? Like everyone is against you, that no one hears you? So you hide away because people are ashamed of you? You start to bottle it all up and put it in the back of your mind. You start to care less. But soon you as you get angry you will find out...

Have you ever felt like an outcast? Like you're not normal? That everyone likes in a world of fairy tales and lies? You hope that if everyone at least sees what you see they might understand you? That's when you get jealous when you see kids with their friends, hearing about sleepovers, about the yummy things they ate, family trips, nice clothes, pretty expensive hair styles, pets new shoes and great parents that love them and help them with their homework, or take them to the movies. Why is my life so horrible?

Have you ever wondered what everyone might think of you? Or what you think of you? Some think your weird, so you think your abnormal. Some think your ugly, but the strange man thinks your beautiful that why he gives you 'the gift' every night before you go to bed because that's what go wanted for all his beautiful kids right? At least that's what he tells me. Some think you need help, but they are the crazy ones don't you think? Maybe they are the outcast. They will never understand...