Starbucks time! (Chapter 1)

Y/N - Your Name

Y/F/N- Your full name

Y/N/N- Your nickname

Y/L/N- Your Last Name

Y/P/N- Your Phone Number

Y/F/D- Your Favorite Drink

If I leave any out, i'll add them!

"I don't know but Blossom would LOVE to talk to you!" I said handing handing my sister, Blossom, the phone with our annoying Aunt Petunia on the other end, (harry potter reference ifykyk) as I laughed and ordered our drinks.

 As I handed Blossom the phone, she went to a table, and I got our drinks from the barista. Just as I turned around to head back to blossom, a boy walked forward, bumping into me and knocking the drinks from my hand onto the floor.

"Oh my god I am SO sorry let me help you-" He started as he picked up the cups from the floor and threw them away.

"Oh it's fine, I'll just order some more, it's not that big of a deal I said taking off my hoodie, now stained with pink drink and y/f/d, revealing my outfit. 

(You're wearing that <3)

"No, I'll buy your drinks! I feel bad!" He insisted coming back from the trash can as I looked up  from my hoodie and looked at him. Omg he's so cute!  I thought to myself staring at him, and I just so happened to lock eyes with him for a second before breaking the awkward silence.

"Are you sure? If not, it's totally fine!" I reassured him smiling.

"I'm totally sure! I'll go order them right now. Wait here!" He said smiling back and walking over to the barista to order the drinks. About 3 seconds later, I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind me. Startled, I turned around to see Blossom, handing me my phone. She looked angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she tapped her foot.

"You made me talk to Aunt Petunia while you went to 'get our drinks' but you don't even have our drinks, THAT'S what's wrong," she said. I had to explain to her what happened and just as i was finishing, the boy I bumped into came back with our drinks. He smiled at me and handed us the drinks as I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. They were strangely attractive. I forced myself to look away. 

"Thank you so much! It was really nice of you, you didn't have to!" I thanked him smiling. I could feel myself blushing.

"Yeah, no problem! Really sorry about the first drinks by the way! I have to go, but here's the receipt, you might wanna make sure they got your drinks right. Bye!" He said handing me the receipt and flashing a smile at me before turning around and walking at me.

Right as he walked out, I checked the receipt, and I couldn't believe my eyes. He had written " (his phone number) call me and maybe some day you could get some Starbucks and I'll spill it on you again ;)" on the back of the receipt. Ok, that was smooth, I thought to myself while smiling, as Blossom caught me smiling and took the receipt and read it. 

"WOAH NO WAY! HE GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER ON THE RECEIPT? THAT'S SMOOTH, IF YOU DONT CALL HIM, ISTG-" she practically yelled as some people turned their heads to see what was going on.

"Blossom! Quiet, let's go to the car," I whisper-yelled to her as we walked to our car and started to drive home.