Chaper 1

"Y/n Hange needs you in the V.I.P section." Hitch walks into the dressing room to find you retouching your makeup. You quickly looked at the time seeing it was only 10:30 PM. Usually, you leave the strip club around 11 but you decide to stay even longer. Since it was a Friday, it wasn't so damn dry, unlike the week.

"What does she need?" You asked Hitch while spraying perfume on your pinpoints. Hitch walks over to her locker unlocks it and takes out a big bag she unzips it taking out another outfit.

"A group of their friends wanted a few girls over there, but this one chick said she wanted the best dancer in the club so yeah." You look at Hitch's way seeing her now naked body as she slips into another lingerie.

"Like what you see?" She smirks at you, and you quickly look away ignoring her. You heard her laugh behind you and you just got up and ready to go out. Grabbing your things and not saying a word you walked out of the dressing room and went straight to the VIP section.

You immediately put a smile on your face as you walked towards Hange and her friends. Hange spots you and licks their bottom lip. She walks off towards you meeting you halfway.

Hanged grins as you as you smile at her back. They snaked their hands on your waist pulling you close into them. "Hey, gorgeous."

"Hange, you know you're not supposed to be touching me like this here." You told her but you didn't move from that spot. "Y/n you are acting like I don't own this club. Besides it's crowded so no one is going to pay attention." She lets you go.

"Anyways so my friends decided to come here and celebrate my friend's promotion tonight so all you have to do and just vibe with us, also Céme and Cookie are there for the time being." She informed you.

The two she mentioned were stripper names because you can't have your real name here and Céme and Cookie are the only people you can stand including Hitch.

"So, who am I partnered with?" You asked her and all she did was move out the way behind her and pointed at the blonde woman. You noticed from afar that she has an eyebrow piercing and a neck tattoo.

"My friend Yelena got promoted for being Ceo now I promise she may look intimidating but she's not that bad well, at the very moment she's not she had a couple of drinks earlier." Hange walks towards the VIP and you follow behind.

The sound of laughter got louder the more you walked up. "Honey!" Your friend Céme shouted with excitement. She got up from a man in a suit and walked over to you. You looked behind her for a quick second and saw Cookie on a shorter man's lap.

"Hi, Levi." You smiled brightly and waved. He waves back. "Hello, Honey." Cookie began to scratch Levi's head slowly and as you can tell he does enjoy this a whole lot.

'Lucky bitch'

"Everyone this is Honey our best dancer." Céme introduced you to everyone and they all greeted you. You smiled at them and walked over to Yelena.

You looked at the woman and saw how she was man-spreading. You slowly looked at how she wore a black tee, baggy dark grey cargo, and just Nike Air Force ones with a silver chain around her neck.

You immediately notice tattoos on all her uncovered spots. A big spider that on the left side of her neck while her left arm revealed as a sleeve tattoo.

'Is that a corky haircut I see?'

She smiled at you revealing her smiley and that caught your eye. She holds out her hand for you to take and that's what you do as she guides you to sit on her lap sideways.

"So Onyankopon I heard you just bought a yacht." Your friend Céme says rubbing on his chest. The eye contact she made was intense. He looked at her and grinned.