Part 3 Adoption

???:Silence!

Adult 1:It's the head mistress of the Von Einzbern, Irisviel!

Reinhard:(Irisviel Von Einzbern, what's next Ilya?,Chloe?,Shirou?,Kiritsugu?)

Irisviel walked towards Reinhard.

Irisviel:So you're Reinhard, is that correct?

Reinhard:Yes it is miss-said bowing.

Irisviel:*Chuckles*No need to bow down to me Reinhard, I don't like it when they do that, but where are your parents?

Reinhard:They're dead most likely.

Irisviel:Why do you think that?

Reinhard:Because I haven't seen them in a really long time(Does Mercurius count as our dad?).

Irisviel:I'm sorry I asked little one-said hugging him.

Irisviel:Can I adopt him?

Raiden:With all due respect Ms Irisviel, but don't you already have 2 children?. And what about your husband's opinion on this?

Irisviel:*Chuckles*Don't worry besides with him it's gonna be a lot easier to control Chloe she's very rebellous, and my husband will love him they're pretty much the same, minus the hair and eye color.

The knights looked at him and realized that he did look like a tiny Kiritsugu except the hair style,color and eye,plus when they heard him talking it reminded them of Kiristsugu's tone.

Krea:Then what about his opinion on this?

Irisviel:That's right. So what do you say Reinhard want to become an Von Eiznbern Emiya?

Reinhard:(From what their reaction was from her voice the Eiznbern must be a really powerful family in this world like in the Fate series) I accept.

Maribelle:Then*hands Irisviel the papers*sign these papers and he'll officially become your child.

Irisviel:Excellent then from now on, Reinhard you'll be a Von Eiznbern Emiya-said while signing the papers.

Irisviel:Come with me Reinhard-said while reaching her hand for him.

Reinhard:Okay, mu,mother-said as he corrected himself while accepting her hand.

Outside.

Irisviel:Let me open the door for you my child-said opening it.

Reinhard:Thank you mother-said while entering the carriage and sitting down right besides Irisviel.

Irisviel:So Reinhard mind telling me something about your magics?

Reinhard:But only if you tell me about yours.

Irisviel:It's only fair that I do that.

Reinhard:Well let's start with Longinuslanze Testament, it's a magical weapon infused with a very special magical formula.