snow day ❄️

"Y/N HURRY UP!" finn shouted at the top of the hill, as impatient as a child.
"IM COMING" y/n shouts back as she struggles, out of breath, up the snowy hill. she collapsed into finns embrace at the top and he kissed her on the head, lighting up her whole body with warmth. "you ready?" he smirks, placing the sledge at the top of the hill, and patting it, gesturing for her to sit down, so she did. finn climbed on behind her, his long legs holding her in place at the side. "okay..3..2..1" he whispered in her ear as he pushed off down the hill, and they gathered speed. "AHHHHHHH" y/n screamed, beaming with joy as she cling to finn for dear life, laughing hysterically as she went.
"ITS FUN RIGHT?!" Finn laughed behind her as she nodded. Finn stuck out his foot when they reached the bottom of the hill, sending them flying off the sledge. y/n landed on her back with finn on top of her, both of them laughing and smiling. The laughter died out and Finn reached over and kissed y/n softly on the mouth, his hands stroking her hair. Y/n's hands cupped finns face as they kissed passionately now, and she smiled into every kiss. Finn did too, and soon they pulled away, cheeks glowing against the white cold snow...