Nightmare~ Pt.1

In the middle of the night you wake up shaking and sweating from a nightmare. Your sitting up in bed bawling your eyes out shaking uncontrollably. 

When you hear your dorm room door creak open. You instantly realize you were probably being loud and someone came to chastise you for doing so. 

You crawl back in bed and pretend to sleep but can't stop shaking. 

"Pst- Y/n? Are you okay?" You roll over with a tear stained face and keep shaking. Fushiguro. Your next door dorm mate. You must have woken him and he came to yell at you, you instantly start apologizing. 

He runs to you and pulls you up so he is crouching in front of you and your sitting at the foot of your bed. He puts his hands on either sides of your field of vision "shhhh stop, stop it's just me and you, nothing else, look at me." He says and starts tearing up. 

You whimper and clench your nails into your thighs. He pulls his hands away and grabs yours. You gripped your thighs so hard you made then bleed so he takes his shirt off and wraps them. You object but he continues. 

He picks you up, not caring and carries you to his dorm. Sits you on the bed and wraps you in a blanket and tucks you in. He crouches next to his bed and says "Your gonna be okay. You can't sleep on your bed there's blood so you'll sleep here tonight okay?" You nod your head and ask where he will sleep and he says he's gonna sleep on the sofa. 

You've never seen this side of megumi, you never thought of him more than a classmate. Never a crush but now, now that might not be the case. Your heart throbs and your face turns red. 

Fushiguro always had a "high and mighty" look to him, so you never tried being his friend knowing he would never like someone like you. But this side of Megumi, the soft smile and caring, worried eyes, pulls you in and you never wanna look away.

 "Sleep tight okay?" He says walking away. "Megu- I mean fushiguro?" You say grabbing his wrist. "Yeah?" "Stay with me please" he looks at you deep in your eyes. "Of course" he says with a nod and crawls into bed but on the opposite side of the bed making sure not to touch you. 

You pretend to fall asleep and wait for him to do so. When he seems to be asleep you crawl close to him and snuggle into his chest. Y

ou feel his heart beat fasten and look up at him. He is blushing and wide awake. "I- I'm sorry, force of habit I guess" you say wiggling away. "N-no" he says pulling you in and holding you close to his chest. 

You soften into his touch and all you can think is how good he smells. Out of all people you would never thing Megumi would wear cologne but it smells really good. 

Before you drift off to sleep you hear him say "sleep tight blossom" must be a name he gave you. He lightly presses his nose on the top of your head and drifts off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When you awake your being spooned my Megumi and hovering over you is Itadori, Gojo, and Nobara. 

Gojo is of course taking pictures, nobara is...crying? And itadori looks proud? They must not have noticed you woke up and you hear yuuji whisper "sh don't wake her up she looks so peaceful" nobara says "i-is fushiguro...SMILING?" they all gasp and agree and leave the room quietly. 

You roll over and look up too see Megumi smiling and looking as peaceful as you've ever seen someone to be holding you.