Nightmare~ Pt. 3

He walks back over to you and sits on the other side of the bed. 

"How are you feeling?" He asks. "Better, a little sick and my head is pounding but apart from that I'm fine..." You reply. 

You can't help but wonder why Fushiguro was helping you and being so nice. You barely ever even spoke to him. You were in the same class, first year, and went on missions together. But you only barely spoke to nobara because you're shy. 

So, what's making him be so nice to basically a stranger like you? 

"Hey fushiguro...?" You say quietly "Yeah? You can call me Megumi by the way." He says "o-oh okay, um megumi, why are you being so nice to me, you barely even know me?" You ask not knowing what to expect. 

"I know you, I've kinda been watching you for a while actually..." He says rubbing the back of his neck, you feel your face start to burn but try and hold it back. 

"W-watching me? Like a stalking?" You say confused 

"N-NO- I mean like observing you on missions and find myself staring at you in class...and we're next door dorm mates so I always hear you singing when you think your alone and find it really pretty..." He says rambling not even realizing what he is saying. 

Your face must now be best red as you feel like it is going to burn off. 

You think back and remember time in class when you would find yourself lost in megumis beauty. He was a boy but a pretty boy, long eyelashes, strong face, built body, almost everything was perfect.

*Did I have a crush on him, well I do know* you think to yourself. 

"Does that mean you like me?" You say hesitantly. "I- yeah, sorry" he says tearing up. You crawl over the bed close to him and put a hand on his cheek wiping away a tear falling. "H-hey why are you crying I'm not mad or anything, I'm greateful you like me.. cuz I like you too..." You say shyly. 

"S-seriously?" He says crying more, now you are crying as well. With tears streaming down his face he turns his body fully toward you, grabs your face in both hands and kisses you lightly, your first kiss, his lips are so warm and soft, and almost feel like he has chapstick on. 

You put your hand.down from his face and onto his thigh. He starts grabbing the back of your head and rubbing your ear deepening the kiss. 

You move around until he is hovering over you, deep in the make-out session you both don't hear the door open until he is right over you. 

"Hey!" Gojo says startling you both with a big smile on his face and his hand up in the air "i- gojo! What are you doing here I-its Saturday!" Fushiguro says fixing his clothes and pulling you up. 

"Well, I came to check on Y/n in her room and found blood on the sheet and remembered her being in here so came to check what the blood was about...but I guess I'm interrupting, guess I'll come back another time" gojo says twirling out the room. 

You look up and fushiguro and he is laughing. "Why are you laughing?" You ask giggling a bit. 

"That old man is always on my ass, he knew exactly what we were doing in here he just came in the make me embarrassed." He says laughing harder. 

Hearing his laugh fill the room makes you happy, your headache fades away and you lean close to kiss his cheek. He gets startled my the sudden movement almost forgetting you were there but turns and rubs your thigh over your band aids. 

"Do you need some medicine? Are they hurting really bad?" He asks caressing over the band aids. "No I'm good, I just wanna stay here with you today okay?" You plead with puppy dog eyes. 

"Of course blossom" he says kissing you. 

"Oh and where did blossom come from, you called me that last night too?" You ask interested in this pet name he gave you. 

"O-oh the first time I saw you, you had a cherry blossom on the tip of your ear from the tree outside, and I didn't know your name for a while so I called you blossom in my head. And your pretty like a cherry blossom so even after I knew your name it kinda stuck." He says, you're surprised by his answer and don't remember the first time you met megumi?

 It must have been the first day of school or something. "That's so cute!" You say smiling at him. He lays down next to you and pulls out his laptop from his bed side table, 

"wanna watch a movie or some anime?" He says smiling, "Oooo yes!" You say excited. He turns on the laptop and you snuggle into his chest, blankets wrapped around you and his cologne filling your nose. 

You feel safe with him, loved even. Being away from your family and living at Jujutsu made you feel a little lonely, but having megumi now, makes you feel like the most loved person in the world.

---------------------------------------------------------

That's the end! Hope you like ittt!