Chapter 2:Sort of an alien...

Robby's POV:
I brang Yua inside and showed her around, after a quick tour I brang her to the guest bedroom and told her we should get some sleep. We both went to sleep in our bedrooms not knowing what was awaiting for us the next day...

Yua's POV:
The sun was coming up already, I couldn't fall asleep last night and I don't know why. Suddenly a heard a knock at the front door. I went to wake Robby up when I heard the door creek open. I ran to Robby's room and shut the door which woke him up "What wrong Yua?"he asked tiredly. "There's someone in your home!" I replied quietly. "Oh, that must be Kye. He's one of my friends, he said he would come over today anyway...""knock knock"Robby was interupted by a knock on his bedroom door. I quickly moved away from the door as it swung open. Kye walked up to Robby's bed and sat on it. "Hey bro."Robby said tiredly. "What's up?" Kye replied. I quickly joined into the conversation by saying "The roof is obviously up...""WTF!You scared the sh*t out of me!"He yelled, scared that I had popped up out of nowhere. "Oh, uh...Kye, this is Yua, Yua, this is Kye...""Oh, uh...nice to meet you..."Kye said awkwardly."Hello!"I said politely with a smile on my face. "So...WTF!Why are your eyes like that?"He asked. "Well, Yua is sort of an alien..."

______________________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short guys...I've been really busy and need to go to the shops in about half an hour so, I gotta go!Bye!
Oh, and this is what Yua and Robby actually look like...

I've been really busy and need to go to the shops in about half an hour so, I gotta go!Bye!Oh, and this is what Yua and Robby actually look like

Hope you enjoyed!I'll hopefully update tomorrow!Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes

Hope you enjoyed!I'll hopefully update tomorrow!Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes...bye!
-Stiana