Meet the characters.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be apart of a mafia? How the planning goes, and how they are fulfilled. The plans are sometimes easy, others are complicated. Making sure they work is harder. 

This group has gotten used to these schemes. This isn't their first time either. All seven surround the table going over the plan a final time before putting it into action. 

Manuel, being the oldest, has taken one of the dirtiest roles. He makes sure the target is out before the next phase goes into motion. 

The Goddess, with her code name, has taken the role of making sure the coast is clear and distracting anyone when needed. 

Emie has always preferred base work, so she has stepped up and become the field worker's alibi. She also is a hacker, so she has the additional job of finding who the person is and some facts about the person.

Rein is great at hiding things, so she makes sure the remains of the target is put in a place where it will never be found. 

iQ is the fastest driver, so his job is to get the ones in the field to and from their destination without being caught.

Big T always cleans, giving her the role of cleaning the scene and making sure all evidence is gone.

Then there is Kai. As the youngest member, Kai has the role of the bait. Finding the group's next target with minimal effort. 

Together they work with little to no effort. Their targets take the role of pedophiles, who go after children for disgusting uses. Since law enforcement is incapable of doing much, this group has taken it into their hands to get rid of the people who inject the world with their repulsive ways. Follow this interesting group as they continue on their mission to wipe out all who are targeting minors.