{𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆}

it was the day.
george still hadn't been fully aware he was going to see dream.
but he was going to have to be aware of it soon because in about 10 hours he was going to have to see dream.

and be there.

in real life.

with his presence.

and as george sat down in his seat, he realised.

he doesn't know what dream looks like.
he hadn't ever seen dreams face.

how was he going to know what he looks like.
he's figure that out.
but for now he wanted to sleep because he couldn't see dream and be tired.
he had to be present.

————
dream was panicking.
there were 2 more hours till george's plane lands.

usually he was excited to see a friend, with the exception of feeling anxious. BUT NOPE. dream had realised what an utter idiot he was by not showing george his face.

that was one more thing to worry about.
besides that he was worrying about getting there in time, what he was wearing, if his apartment was good enough for george, if george was completely sure he wanted to see dream, exposing his feelings, what george felt about him, his social anxiety and a lot more he was too worried about to remember.

he had to call sapnap.
he was the only one who could calm him down.

he answered almost immediately.

"hi dream is uh everything alright, it's like earl-"

"NO, NO ITS NOT SAPNAP"

"woah woah calm down what's up?"

"GEORGE IS GOING TO BE IN FLORIDA IN ABOUT 2 HOURS AND I CANNOT BREATHE"

"why are you so worried about seeing him?"

"BECAUSE I HAVEN'T MET HIM BEFORE AND HE HASN'T SEEN MY FACE BEFORE AND IM LIKE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH HIM SO I DONT WANT TO EXPOSE MY-"
"shit."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DREAM YOU CANT EVEN KEEP ONE DAMN THING TO YOURSELF"

"shut the fuck up snapmap"

"OI"

"WHOS THE FRUSTRATED ONE NOW BITCH"

I CAN JUST IMAGINE TOMMY SAYING THATBSJDHAJAHAHAHAH LIKE WOW DREAM TOOKEN INFLUENCE OVER A CHILD
OKAY ANYWAYS

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING"

"i know i know i'm just anxious. like do i hug him or?"

"dream these are all questions that will be answered when you see him okay? worry about it in the moment, don't pre worry for something that isn't worth worrying."

"okay, thank you, I WOULD TALK TO YOU MORE but i'm going to like take an hour nap before because i'm tired and the airport is only 40 minutes away so i'll have time."

"okay good luck dream"

"thanks."
and with that dream hung up.

he set an alarm and collapsed onto his bed, immediately falling into a deep sleep.

CAN I JUST HOW DUMB IT IS THAG HE IS SLEEPING WHEN HES WORRYING ANOUT THE PREPARING LIKE JEEZ OKAY MAN. 😃✋🏼
ANYWAYSBAHSGAHAHAH

————

george's plane landed at about 6am est, although george didn't get much sleep, meaning he was exhausted.

he headed to the suitcase collect bit and waited until his bright green suitcase with a smiley face and a bunch of dream stickers was in his sight.