you're a what?

“Right. So, you said you wanted to talk to me?”
    Katsuki says while Izuku skillfully places the grinded up weed onto a slightly bent paper. 

    “Yeah. First off, I got into UA.”

    “Nice job, nerd. Told you the work would pay off.”
    Izuku hums as he rolls the paper, sticking it to the side of the blunt. 

    “Yeah. And then the court put in a new order where I have to see my mom twice a week, and since her house is closer, I have to live there.” 

    “Ha. You’re not actually living there, are you?” 
    He says. 

    “Hell no. I’m staying there only because I have to. I’ll be at dad’s any time possible.” 
    The two stay silent after that, listening to music and taking hits. After they’re both sober enough, the two part and Izuku drives back to his mom’s house, remembering that he has to meet someone. He grabs a piece of gum while at a stop light, popping it into his mouth. 

    ‘I’ll have to get some stuff for my car.’ 
    He vaguely notes as he pulls into the lot. He walks to the door, using his scanner. When he gets to the apartment, he’s met with his mother and a boy who looks a lot like him, but he has black and blue hair with dark blue eyes. 

    “Izuku, I want you to meet your brother, Akatani. He’ll be going to UA as well.” 
    His mother says, smiling at the two. Izuku glares at his mother. 

    “Hm. I’ll give you a ride tomorrow. I’m leaving by seven thirty, so be ready.” 
    He walks to his room, closing his door. 

    “Does he not like me?” 
    Akatani asks his mother. 

    “He likes you, he wouldn’t have offered you a ride if he didn’t. He’s not a fan of me, though.” 
    His mother responds.
    “Why?”
Inko sighs and stands up, walking to the kitchen. She tells him of what 
happened when Izuku was young, and Akatani agrees with Izuku. 

    “I can’t believe you did that to him too.”
    Akatani stands up and walks to Izuku’s room, knocking on the door. Izuku opens the door, sweating. 

    “Yeah?”
    He asks, eyeing him warily. 

    “Can I talk to you?” 
------------
again, super sorry for the wait, but here ya go! new update sometime next week, I promise!
-arlo