A Child!? Giyuu is!!?

You wake up that morning to find your lover missing or so you thought he might be in the bathroom and so you went back to sleep. Just then you feel something moving slightly on where your stomach is and quickly pulled the blanket away. Your heart pound rapidly which made you hard to breathes at the sight of the mini version of Giyuu.

You feel like squealing but remained calm so you wouldn't disturb the child that was still sleeping peacefully. You were to get up yet flinched when you feel that the child make sound. "Hmmp...  Morning (Y/n)" say the mini Giyuu as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"M-morning..." You reply back but then as Giyuu regain his conscious he looked up cutely at you which give your heart a squeeze. "(Y/n)...why are you so tall?" Giyuu tilted his head in confusion. "N-no of course not, it just that maybe you're the one who shrink small. Giyuu then looked down at himself. His usual unnoticeable expressionless eyes, are now widen in surprise.

"What going on?" He panicked.

You could only stay silent also unknown to what had happen to him.

"Th-then yesterday did anything happen or did you go anywhere?" You asked.

"Hmmm...  I don't know. "

There silence between you both. You were internally scanning whatever you see of Giyuu in to your mind keeping it forever. Meanwhile Giyuu, is pondering of what he had did and go yesterday.

You were patiently waiting for Giyuu's answer so you decided to prepare breakfast while he think.

Timeskipped ~ (yaa..  Writer Chan being lazy)

"So did you remember anything?" You asked.

"Hmm... Maybe the medicine that Kochou had made?"

"Shinobu? Hmmm....  We should let Shinobu examine it out just in case something worse might happen, ok?"

At Butterfly Estate~

"Ara ara ~ Who this cute little boy on your arm, (Y/n)?" asked Shinobu although it obvious that she know who the boy is that (y/n) carrying on her arm.

"It Giyuu. Shinobu do you have any idea?"

"Ara ara~ I see this cute little boys is Tomioka-san. He sure is cute rather than his cold and stoic form." teased Shinobu as she noticed the tiny glare that Giyuu gave him which make her giggled. You also notice this trying your best not to laugh.

After the explanation, it seem it was the cause of Shinobu medicine. It seem to be failed experiment since Giyuu is the first to be tested with this new medicine. Despite noticing your concerned form Shinobu reassured that it only take sometimes for him to turn back to his original size which make you a bit relief yet still worried that Giyuu will never turn back.

"(Y/n), do have trust in me it just needed time for him to return to his original form... and you wouldn't want miss out the now him, right." Shinobu whispered the last part which make you flinch and blush. You slowly nodded as you agree of what Shinobu had say.

After thanking Shinobu, the two of you left the Butterfly Estate. On the way home, you noticed Tanjiro who had come back from his mission. "(Y/n)-san, how are you?" Tanjiro raised his arm up high and waved as he greeted you. "Hmm.., is this Tomioka-san?!" before you could greet him back he noticed the boy who is in your arm. "Y-yes he is." you answered.  "What happened?" "We-well it a long story short. How about having tea at my estate?" Just as you say that Tanjiro and you heard sound coming from Giyuu which make him embarrassed. " Sorry..." murmured Giyuu. As you trying holding yourselves squalling in joy and the adorableness of Giyuu's.

At your Estate.

You made tea and udon as Tanjiro help you out while Nezoku (Tanjiro let her out which you doesn't mind at all despite her being demon) and Giyuu have a staring contest. Nezuko then went closer towards Giyuu and asked him to play by pulling his sleeve which at first Giyuu flinched but slowly he loosen up and played with her which she beamed happily. You and Tanjiro saw the small interaction and giggled. Internally you couldn't handle two adorable child in front of you and wanted  to squeal/rub their cheek so badly but you have remain calm and cool feature no matter what happen although you could/ might lose control anytime soon.

After lunch, Tanjiro left as he went to the Butterfly Estate for a check up just in case he have any broken ribs. Slowly time passed it night, while Giyuu trying to be caution from other pillars as to not left the Estate for the day and lucky for him no mission as well.

You are preparing and placing the futon while Giyuu sit at a side to look at you. "(Y/n), sorry for giving you trouble all day." "Wha... Oh no, not at all it was fun looking after you." "Are you enjoying taking care of me? I mean the small me now." For a second, he saw you flinched as your head started to have a a lot of sweat beaming down on your head as you trying to find an answer. "Umm... Yea..." you almost sound like a whisper but still loud enough for Giyuu  to heard it.

"...I see , Maybe we should have family of our own." Giyuu stood up coming closer towards you and in a blink of an eye he return to his original form and closed the distance between and towering over you and smiled seductively which you blushed, not knowing what might happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hehehe...The rest up to your imagination.

And does anyone have the full art for the pic below please don't mind and share it with me thanks. Credit to the artist for all the picture / fanart I post.