𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩

Taking a deep breath in, my eyes fly open and I enjoy the feeling of the cold air enter my lungs. I take a second to observe my surroundings and the first thing I see are trees. I look to my left and see a road...and a sign. Not being able to see the sign cause I'm still a little fuzzy from the sleep I was in. I look down and see that I have a dress on that ties in the back and reaches right below my knees. I stand up feeling strange with the white heels I have on and dust my dress off but it's not dirty, I reach up to feel my hair and it's intact. I get used to walking with my heels on and get closer to the sign near the road seeing the town "Westview" I turn and look down the road and feel something pulling me...I start to feel like I'm being pushed out of my own head and I suddenly know where I'm supposed to go.

I start walking with a smile on my face ready to see my new home and I pass things as I'm walking through town like the local library which is most likely closed and chairs lined up outside which appears to be where men go to shine their shoes. Walking through the neighborhood felt nice...seeing all the homes some with their lights on and some with them off. I look up and see the stars in the dark sky when I see the house. I continue walking not being able to tear my eyes away from it.

Once I finally reach the front I stand on the sidewalk staring at the house with a wide smile on my face. I finally decide I'm ready and start walking towards the door. I see a lobster on the door which is...strange. I go to take it off so I could knock but I remember that they have claws so I calmly lift up my hand pointing my finger at it and carefully lift it off the door and place it on the ground without touching it. I straighten my dress out and knock on the door...I turn around and look down the street and see houses turning their lights off ready to settle in for the night then I look  at the sky to see the stars once again. That's when I hear a gasp coming from the other side of the door "Darling do you think they forgot something?" I hear hurried footsteps coming towards the door but I still have my back turned to it.

I hear the door unlock and open...

—————————————————————————

hi guys! This is gonna be a VERY interesting story next chapter will be in Wanda's point of view <3

I hope you guys like it this was in Ava's point of view and is the beginning of wandavision from the first episode so enjoy it!