6.Gaze

Hazel is sitting in her classroom. She is looking at the notes. this is hard to understand the topic, she thinks. She is thinking about which book she should buy. Florida is a little away from her laughing. Florida was telling a joke to Tina. And now she is the one who is laughing like hell.

Everything is perfect but at this moment 4 girls enter. They are hot but with very extra makeup and fewer clothes. They came in front of Hazel and shut her book. Hazel looked up cluelessly. One the girl says, "Are you here to study dear? Awwwwww our mama's girl is here".

Hazel control her anger and says, "leave me alone", in a cold voice. They laugh together as they throw her book off the table. And the book falls right in front of Jackson's feet. Jackson takes the book from the ground and looks around. He understands that it's Hazel's book and she is getting disturbed. He goes in front of Hazel and gives the book in her hand. He looked at Hazel...

Jackson: Is there anyone disturbing you? (In a cold voice)

Hazel wasn't prepared for this. She thought Jackson is another bully.

Not trusting him fully, she replies, "No."

Jackson: well if anybody does they will have to pay.

Those 4 girls were shocked. Jackson sees the environment is serious he quickly takes it under control.

Jackson: okay guys! Who would like to see today's boxing match? With some snacks maybe? My treat comes to everybody.

The whole class cheered together. Jackson is only looking at Hazel expecting her to answer. Hazel is feeling uncomfortable.

Hazel: "I Won't go you guys enjoy."

Florida: Hazel.....

Before Florida Could say something. One of those 4 girls interrupts. She seems the main one.

??: Hi am Lara.

She offers her hand towards Hazel to shake. Hazel did shake her hand cause she Doesn't wanna pick unnecessary fights.

Jackson: If this girl(pointing to Hazel) doesn't go, I won't go too.

The girl beside Lara kinda yells after hearing that.

??: What the hell Jackson? It's Hunter's match!!! And you Won't go for this girl!

Lara: Wait, Halley! What's wrong Jackson?

Jackson: Convince this girl I will go.

He looked at his watch and said, "You have got 5 minutes."

Hazel is enjoying it so much but at the same time, she is confused. Like why the hell is this boy caring for her? But she acting so innocent. Halley turns to Hazel and...

Halley: Look Hazel if you Don't go Jack  Won't go and if Jack doesn't go,  I won't go also if I don't go Lara Won't go and this chain will go on and the whole Plan will be like shit. Please come with us!

At first, Hazel thought maybe Jackson is faking it. So she wanted to test. After all, why would Jackson miss his best friend's match just because of her?

Hazel: I won't go. Now do whatever you want. I need to study.

She says, looking at Jackson.

Jackson sighs. "Fine." with that he goes away.

However seeing everyone's face, Hazel realizes that Jackson is not lying. He really won't go. Hazel starts to feel guilty now. Everyone in the class was so disappointed and they were not looking at Hazel.

"Fine. I will go.".

Everyone cheers.

Hazel never came to this part of University. This is the sports area. The boxing ring is getting ready. Hazel didn't think there will be that much crowd. The first row was fill up but Jackson went there and they get up. So Hazel and the others sits in the first row. Hazel just sat when she hears everyone screaming. She sees a boy is going inside the dressing room. Hazel didn't see his face.
Is he going to play today? Why do I feel like I have seen him somewhere?

Hazel asks Florida to keep her seat and starts looking at the whole place. She comes to a room. Being curious she pushes the door slightly but immediately regrets and closes the door as she turns around. She saw there a man's shirtless back. A muscular back. She feels her cheeks heating. Oh God, Hazel calm down. Why is everyone so cool here?

Wrong word. It should be hot.

Agh! Calm down. She presses her cheeks. Nevermind, forgot what happened, and let's get back to everyone.

She turns to go but gets bumped by a hard chest. By looking at it her eyes widen. Not daring to look up at his face she apologises and kinda runs away from there.

Hunter: Who was that? I see...now I can't even change my dress properly for these fangirls! So irritating!

He locks the door and change. He is getting prepared for his match. Jackson is in Front of him. His competitor is also here. Hunter Teacher is talking with his competitor Tony. Hunter and Tony both are his students but Hunter is more like his son. At least that's what Hunter thinks.

Jackson: You know Tony right? He plays with passion.

Hunter: So?

Jackson: He is a tough competition for you!

Hunter: You think that?

Jackson: Humm.

Hunter: Ok I will make sure he get melt.

Jackson gives a smile. He did it intentionally. Now Hunter will play like a panther. Finally Ben came in Front of hunter.

Ben: You ready?

Hunter: Yes Sir!

Ben: Play as I taught you.

Hunter: I will.

The match is gonna start in 5 minutes. The player's just entered the ring. And when Hunter entered Hazel feels like girls gonna smash him. They are Acting like crazy. Florida isn't taking her eyes off from hunter. they will enter the ring. Jackson is cheering hunter. Jackson gives him a sip of a cigarette. And after that Hunter take his shots of brandy. And the bell rings and they enter inside the ring.

Hazel: Seriously? Shots before the match? Like such an alcoholic! Ughh! I am disgusted.

Wait...isn't he that singer? He plays boxing too? Oh, God! Hazel bites her lips as she feels her cheeks heating up again.

The match begins...:

They are just moving around, forming in a circle, Looking at each other eyes. Hunter gonna play the first 3 minutes in defending. Firstly,  Tony makes the move. He throws a to punch but Hunter dodges that in an amazing way. Tony wasn’t prepared for this. He gets angry and targets Hunter's eye. But he misses once again

At this moment everyone started cheering. Hazel is also impressed but she is not gonna admit it. Florida is getting crazy over Hunter. Florida is trying to calm down but her face is red and she is having goosebumps. She is cheering, Lara is cheering. Everyone is excited except Hazel. She likes it but she got an attitude here, cause she doesn't like him personally.

Hunter looks around while playing, to get inspiration from the cheerings for him. His travels to Jackson to Lara to Halley to... Hazel. However, his eyes refuse to move any further. Hazel is deeply staring at him, the only one who's not jumping or shouting or cheering...but staring. For a Moment he stops moving as he gets lost in Hazel's deep hazel brown eyes, which seem oddly familiar to Hunter. The staring moment breaks when Hazel feels Jackson moving Lara and sitting beside her. She looks at Jackson and smiles.

Jackson: Enjoying?

Hazel: Yeah Of course.

Hunter felt so angry for some reason.

And suddenly he felt a pain and he got thrown to the ground. Tony took the advantage of being absent-minded. He tries to stand up but his eyesight becomes blurry.

To be continued......................