✧✾ Introduction ✾✧

Hello everyone here's your friendly chaotic creator and writer ⋆ ItzTsumugi_Shirogane :3 ⋆ or Jasmine as in real life , yes I have fallen for it , I'm going to make One Shots of Undertale and all its AUs .

      ۞ How this is going to work ?

Simply put , I will write any idea that get into my head , usually all the ideas come when about to sleep because I don't wanna sleep at 10 P:M , I mean come on >:( ! Or you might request something =^) !

     ۞ Rules for a request :

✵One shots of Undertale means all of Undertale and its AUs which mean everything that Sans fame has touched.

✵Even thou I'm a multishipper I won't do any of the following list : Errormare, Errorberry , Error x Gin,  Sans x Flowey , Sans x Papyrus, Shight or Shattered x Horror,  I just can stand them don't ask me why .

✵Even if I don't have a request I will make something.

✵I stan Ink being bottom ( The sub in a relation ship ) in all the AUs and nothing can change my mind (sorry but I'm uncomfortable with making him a perv or a Yan )

✵If you want an AU x OC go ahead and ask , I'm not the type to judge if you're simp , quite the opposite .

✵I do accept a trio ship.

۞ Why am I doing this?

Because I have right now 3 big stories in my head right , one of them being  Ignorance which is actually a lot LOT bigger than you would ever expect, and two others that consists of The original Multiverse and The Dreamswap AU.

the first one is still under process cuz some aspects are so hard to make and I'm missing a lot of characters ❣ You will undertsand once I post it ❣ as for Dreamswap story I just need to finish making covers for it〖 You should already know I hate now using other people arts as a cover for my stories 〗. And I also has 2 big One Shots that I kinda confuse everyone with being The Despair among us and I promised only you which was you can call it Shattered Dream X Emotionless Ink and Cross X Dream , I'm trying my best  to get my idea to you so it will be long .