A Special Date

T.K. are you home? Carlos asked looking back down at his phone with the text still on it " Come Home its important. The lights were off in the house except for the low dim light in the kitchen. Carlos looked around the livingroom to see a note placed neatly on the table that said read me on it. Okay then Carlos thought picking up the note. You stood by me on my roughest days so this is something special now walk upstairs on the bed is something there for you .

Carlos smiled at the note before walking upstairs. turning on the light there layed a note on the bed. Well now that you got this far i got something for you check in the closet was all it said. Carlos looked around wondering what his boyfriend was up to but did what the note said. Opening up the closet a note hung on a clothes hanger. Grabbing the note Carlos opened it and read what was inside. Meet me at the place we first danced wear this was all it said.

Carlos smiled as he picked up the the dress pants and coat that went with it. Shaking his head he put on the clothes and shoes and heading to the bar. Pulling into the parking lot it was empty. its a bar carlos thought to himself its never empty. Walking inside it was black just like the house but instead of nobody being there tk stood in a black and white suit next to a light burning candle.

What is going on Carlos asked walking over to his boyfriend. Happy Valentines Day Tk smiled shyly handing him a red rose. What is this ? You have been the best thing to happen to me since i moved here and i just wanted to show you what you meant to me Tk explained. Sit down he asked. Carlos smiled and did what he was asked. Okay Tk said before sitting down.

A second later Paul and Marjan walked out with two plates of food. They smiled at the boys before placing the plates down and walking away. After eating a amazing meal Tk smiled at Carlos standing up and putting out his hand. Come here he asked as Carlos smiled at him taking his hand. (Play Video) Endless love started playing in the background as he walked out to the middle of the floor . Carlos smiled feeling his heart speed up a little. I love you Carlos Reyes Tk said pulling his boyfriend to his body and wrapping his arm around his back.

And i promise i will always be here for you. Carlos reached up touching Tk's face gently before placing his other arm around his neck and swaying to the music in the background. I love you too Carlos said putting his forhead to Tk's forhead as they danced to the music forgetting everything that has happened that day as the world around them disappeared leaving only them in the softly light bar and the soft music playing in the background .