𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

April looked very serious. She looked to every detail to everything we did. I tryed not to make it obvious that I was nervous and sweaty from what happened earlier.

She looked right through our souls just to see if we did 'something' a while ago. I clear my throat to make her stop before she realized what she was doing and stopped.

"Mia, come let's go to my room. I'm bored." April says taking me away from Joseph. I look back and see Mason closing the door of Joseph's room. Did they plan to do something?

We enter April's room before she closed the door as well. She turned around and faced me. I looked confused before she speaks up "Mia what were you guys doing in the room?" she said smirking.

I widen my eyes "n-nothing. We were just talking like you s-saw" I respond nervously.

She was thinking before something came to her mind. "perhaps, you like Joseph. Tell me. Do you? I promise I tell anyone." she says.

I was shocked for her to ask that. I didn't know what to answer that question. Even if I asked myself that, I won't know what to answer because I don't even know my feelings towards him.

"n-no I don't." I say "please tell meeee. Pleaseee" she whined responding to me.

"I said no, I don't like him." she kept whining and whining, wanting an answer. I got sick and said "Ok fine I'll tell you." she stopped whining and looked at me seriously waiting for me to explain.

"I don't know how I feel towards him." I say nervously. She starts jumping around and saying "you like him! You like him!" like a child. I tryed to keep her down so no one hears her.

"I never said I liked him." I say scratching the back of my head. "I don't care you still kinda like him." I roll my eyes at her comment..

Joseph's POV

April took Mia away into her room and shut the door behind them. Mason did the same thing. He looked at me "What were y'all doing in here?" he says winking at me.

I playfully hit him at the words he said. "wait.. So you like Mia!?" he says curiously. "WHAT? NO I DONT. NO WAY" I yell back at him.

"Joseph likes Mia, Joseph likes Mia." he says. I cover his mouth so they won't hear from the other room.

"stop saying nonsense. I, never, did or will like her." I say nervously and coldly. He smirks "yes you do! If you treat her right I'll let you have her. I'm gonna watch every move you do with her."

I widen my eyes at the comment he left. "NO! LET ME BE. I DONT LIKE HER." I tryed to be realistic as possible so he won't think that I actually like her.

"you do Joseph. I know it!" he says leaving the room laughing. I run after him trying to get my revenge..