Time ch:3

dipper stayed silent as he looked at the difference kays of time and look at his dad and asked why do I need these why do I need these his father replied saying that these will come in handy for battle right after saying that Mabel walked in with her mom her mom was upset and mad but also worried at the same time meanwhile Mabel hello Mabel look like the Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz Dippers eyes widen he knew what his sister is Mother stared at him and said why were you with that "monster" dipeer know they were talking about bill so he said that he's not a monster hes the most kindest person he has ever met his dad look at and said that if he ever goes back to bill there will be consequences dipper looked at his sister and said that she told their mother Mabel pretended to look sad and said that its for his own good dipper replied by saying bull shit! his mother Mason dipper pines go to your room now dipeer did as he was told and went to his room and look at his balcony he look at who was outside his balcony until you saw those bright glowing cat like eyes 'bill' dipeer side as he open the balcony door and gave bill a hug bill return the hug and asked why he was sad dipper told bill everything bill gave dipeer a kiss on his hand and said let's look at those keys you got different nodded mumbled the words of the spell two children appeared they seem around the age of 5 or 8 the two children looked at bill and Dipper and smiled.