19th February confession day ❤❓❓💓❓💔

Guys I am really disappointed with the readers and voters it really hurts me a lot  if u are reading pls do a vote it makes me happy  and feel good it means a lot love u guys !!

Tanuja went to open the door and  saw him he was looking good and handsome  today! !
Superb aa? Tanuja said in her mind !!
Thank u Tanu ♡♡
Tanuja:Rishi pahle tum ye batao ki  Tumhe haar baat kaise pata chal rha hai ki mai kya karne wali hun ya bollne Wali hun ?
Rishi :chodo Tanu ye sab ye batao ab tum karne  bali ho  ??
Tanuja: pata nhi Rishi mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha hai !!
Tanuja challo tumhare dad ke paas mai tumhare dad se baat karta hun !!
Thik hai rishi ♡ with a  sad voice !!
They went to dad and
Dad mai appse kuch baat karna chahti hun Dad mujhe kisi se pyaar ho gya hai aur mujhe nhi pata app kya karoge ??
Dad:kya tum Tanuja nhi ye nhi ho sakta meri beti kisi se pyaar nhi kar sakti !!
Tanuja : par dad mai karti hun aur mai use sadi karna chahti hun!!
Tanuja's Dad catched her hand and took her he Catched her very tightly it was paining and soon became red

Rishi stopped her dad
Dad: oh. ..(in angry voice )
To wo tum ho jispe mere beti ka dil churya hai ?
Rishi: app pahle uska hath choriye usko dard ho rha hai ,
Dad pushed him Rishi fall down and gets hurts In his head !!
Tanuja remove her hand from her dad and went to rishi for asking how is he ?
She was running on the stairs and she too fall down !
She too got very bad hurt in her head ...

Aahana heard screaming sound and soon she was down she called Ambulance. ..
She took Tanuja and Rishi to hospital ......
Dad was disappointed because he behaved bad with Tanuja !!
He was alone in the home !!
Aahana was in the hospital. .
Finally doctor was asking about Rishi as it was very important to inform Rishi's family ...
Aahana called Manpreet as he is only left who can help her ...
Manpreet was soon in the hospital as he knew it was Rishi his brother

he called her mom ..

Doctor was 90percent   not okay because they lost their blood. ..
And they were in the coma. .so only 10% they had chance ...

Doctor went in and checked Rishi was trying to open his eyes and soon he was just calling Tanuja Tanuja Tanuja and then again he suddenly stood up and sat on the bed .........
Tanuja was still not in a good condition. .........

Target:55 votes