ANIME: The Ones Within [KAIZAKU]

a/n:
i'm just inlove with them and i got bored- also this would be the first and last naka no hito genome ff i'll make lol. i suddenly lost interest in shipping them since earlier lol (i still love them tho). wrote this on feb 11. alright, read well.

...

kaikoku pins the shorter male on the wall, having a slight smirk on his face as he leans in closer to the taupe haired boy.

zakuro looks away and closed his eyes tightly. holding his breath as the older comes closer.

"you panic so easily, zakuro." kaikoku laughs and moves away, placing his arms on his waist. he glances at the younger.

"i d-don't." zakuro scoffs, removing his back from the wall. "it just feels uncomfortabl-"

"oh really?" kai threatens, leaning closer once again. zakuro takes a step back, but unfortunately the wall was just beside him so he wasn't able to move away that far.

zakuro's face flushed red and his hands were trembling, deciding whether he should push the older away or he'll move sideways.

sadly for him, the older makes another move and placed his thumb on zakuro's chin. putting it up to his mask and glaring at him in kind of a romantic way.

"you're so..." kai's fingers finds it's way to unlock the younger's mask. "cute..." he whispers. his breath tingling the flushed boy's ears.

zakuro's eyes widened. the older took his mask off.

"oni-"

peck.

kaikoku pecked zakuro's pale, yet soft small lips.

"here." he hands the mask back. but zakuro was still frozen on what happened. "zakuro?"

"you- what- huh? did you-" zakuro slaps his own cheeks, he looks at kai and pinched his cheeks. "real? you're real? everything's real? this is not a dream? no?"

kaikoku rolls his eyes and shoved the mask on zakuro's face. "you're so stupid."

"i- i'm not!" zakuro takes a hold of his mask and when he put it down, the older was already leaving. "that wasn't real right? hey- punch me." he orders, catching up to kaikoku.

kaikoku glances at zakuro, "let me do it again, just to make sure if it really feels real." he grabs zakuro's waist and placed his lips on the younger's. now much longer.

zakuro felt weak, releasing his hold of his mask. it made him hiss a bit because of the scar on the corner of his lips. the mask then fell to the ground. his eyes were wide open, just realizing it really was real. and this is real.

kaikoku pulls away after a few seconds and smiles. "how does it feel?" he asks, smirking.

"it's-" zakuro gasps and walks away from kai. "you- you k-kissed me! i'm a male- you too- we're both males!"

"and?"

"i don't know-" zakuro breathes heavily. "y-you...that was a bad joke! ah-" zakuro wipes his lips aggressively. "why would you do that?! no- what did i do?! did i upset you earlier or something?"

disappointment was seen on kai's face. "yeah, sure."

zakuro watched as the older continues to walk to the classroom's exit.

"wait...were you s-serious?" zakuro asks. "come on. you wouldn't want to worry the others, right?" was kai's reply. zakuro can only stand in...shame? guilt?