100 Followers Q & A!!

Thank you guys soo much!! I can't believe I made it to this number and I want to give a few shout outs to some people!

@MissGlitterbutt - You are so amazing and kind and supportive and such an amazing writer!! Reading PoP (Pieces of Parchment by MissGlitterbutt - go check it out!!) was actually the reason I got into Wattpad and you've been so supportive and kind!!

@DamShadeDistrict12 - You are literally one of my best friends and you are always up to give me your opinion on my writings before I post it which let me just say, helps a TON!!! I remember when we both didn't have Wattpad and we used to sit on Google Docs together writing stories (Silence and The Crimson Warrior, an original book by DamShadeDistrict12 which you should DEFINITELY check out!) and thinking about others reading them and nearly laughing but I can't thank you enough for helping me and encouraging me to post the books I have!

@owlmoon35 - I don't know you outside of Wattpad but you were one of the first people I had followed/seen on here and I always loved your personality and your books. Reading your original book gave me a lot of the confidence I needed to post mine!

@Pborders08 - You are such a great author and person and can I just say that when I posted some of my books I was specifically hoping you would like it because you are just such an awesome author!

Everybody following me - Thank you, (yes YOU) for following me, every follow I've gotten over the two months or so I've been on Wattpad has made me feel so happy and grateful to have this community to come to every day after school and everyone here is so amazing. I just want to thank you!

Okay... Now that I've given thanks, it's...

Q & A time!!!!!!!

In the comments post a question or few you want me to answer! (I won't be answering anything super personal but I will try to answer as many as possible.)

Once again, thank you!