Chapter 12

sorry for any grammatical error(s) <3
this version is not edited ;)

rosé pov

Bitch . I don't dress you up beautifully to impress him . Fck it .

I looked at her , blushing . Oh my , my eyes .

Wait and see baby girl .
.

˚ magical time skip ˚ ˚

so hee pov

" Get in " taehyung motioned me to get in his car when i was about to follow rosé .

I looked at him for seconds and shift my gaze to rosé. She smiled and nodded . I shut her car door closed and walked to taehyung's car .

He opened the door for me and i get in before he did so after .

Rosé drove off first before we tag along behind as we didn't know the location .

I don't know if this is going to be a long or short drive but it's extremely awkward. Only a few minutes had passed when it feels like days to me (lol) .

To avoid this frustrating situation, i turn the radio on and they are playing my favourite song on the channel .

bts new song permission to dance :3 . I jammed to the beat and sing along as it started. I tapped my heels and sing , almost forgetting taehyung is beside me .

It was fun and all before taehyung shut it down . And i look at him , dissatisfied.

" why did you turn it off ? That was my favourite song " I rolled my eyes and looked away . Meanwhile in my mind i was busy cursing him .

" You're too loud , that's why " he replied, oh my how annoyed am i .

" Yeah yeah whatever " i said and folded my arms , still mad at him .

" Do you know many people say i look identical with V from the group . I received that a lot and almost every person i met said so " he said and looked at me with a smirk .

I rolled my eyes and replied .
" just because your name is kim taehyung, it doesn't mean you'll look like him "

" oh yeah ? i don't care what you want to say . The fact doesn't change , i still look like him , you're just jealous . shoosh "
he said and chuckled.

I shook my head and looked away .
But Not gonna lie i admit it too , he looks like kim taehyung from bts . A LOT . hehe :3

I smiled unconsciously and his car stopped on a traffic light .

I looked at the traffic light waiting for the colour to change to green . But seems like this one is going to take quite awhile.

I took my phone from my purse to avoid this boredom situation as taehyung didn't want to talk to me .

I unlocked my phone and opened instagram , watching some reels .

Taehyung was looking at me secretly without my consent . I noticed him from the corner of my eyes but ignored it . It somehow makes me sweat, glad we have AC in this car i might burn .