Chapter 17

sorry for any grammatical error <3
.

two weeks after.

'beep beep' the vibration from my phone alarm buzzed meaning it was already 11 in the morning now. So annoying... beep be-'

I aggressively hit the stop button, as it gets on my nerves how loud and annoying it sounds to me...

I yawn and I slowly sit on my bed.
" ergh, my body hurts "I rubbed my messy hair and yawned.

yesterday, I and taehyung went hiking for about three hours. it took longer than it should have since we both got lost in the wood on our way to go down the hill .

Despite having a sore body and lack of sleep, the stubborn taehyung still wanted to go to work as he wanted to finish his postponed project with jimin . He is a very committed man haha.

I reach the table by my hand and take my phone to read general updates from social media. Just as how I've always done every day.

I was a bit distracted when my phone started to ring and a name popped up on my phone screen

' eunwoo '
is calling me.

I picked up his call in a split second. smiling.
" Hello ? "

" Heyy so hee, been a while since I heard from you~" I can tell he's feeling happy by his voice.

" Hey, me too. I'm doing great now~ what about you? what are you doing now ?" I asked

" I have been thinking about this for a while... I've decided to further my study . I think I'm gonna try to pursue a law degree" he answered .

" Woaaaa that's a great decision but let's just pray that you don't stop halfway cause you are a lazy and uncommitted brat... " I said sarcastically.

" Nah you bet me.. but em let's just pray I would not HAHAHA (≧∀≦)..," we both burst into laughter.

" by the way so hee, I'm wondering if you're free this evening ? can we like hangout just for a while ? " he asked

" yeah yeah sure, i miss you already ^," i said and I agreed to hang out with him. it has been a while ever since I met eunwoo.

" But what about your husband ? is he gonna be fine with this ? i mean, the last time we went out together he was bloody mad . His face turns red . cute though " he chuckles softly

I giggled .

That's right, to be honest . Taehyung being an overprotective husband gives me butterfly teheee.

" I think you don't have to worry bout that cuz I would convince him you are just a good friend of mine . I can make it up to my husband don't worry "I replied .

" okay , but if you don't mind... i think you shouldn't tell him you're going out with me. you know I'm concerned he would not let you ." eunwoo adds

" um if that's worrying you so much.. okay then, I'll just tell him I'm going to meet my mom "

I know lying is not the best option.. but I think it's better to not worry both taehyung and eunwoo. Taehyung has gotten a lot of stress and pressure from work these days...

"where would hang out today " I added .

" namsan tower, this night .. to watch the snowdrop " he replies.

i had a flashback just as he said namsan tower..

I remember telling taehyung how i wanted to watch the first snowdrop this year with taehyung.. One of the things I would love to do with him so much...

but it cannot happen this year with his busy schedule...

he was upset too but he has something important to do today... I don't want to give him under a lot more pressure.

" so here ? " i snapped out of the random thought as eunwoo speaks .

" yes sure, ill hang up now then , see you this evening.. byeee ! " by that i hung up the call and proceed to my wardrobe.

.

Night time

I will wear a cozy and warm outfit today. it's freezing outside. I'm matching my hoodie and jeans and not to forget my jacket.

" Need to text taehyung first... " I almost forgot to text him and grabbed my phone in my bag

TEXTING POV :

you
babyy, what are you doing ?

Taehyung replied in a minute..

tae ❤️
heyy >.< , i'm at a restaurant with a few clients. Sorry that I've been busy today, i forgot to text you :( I'll make it up to you before midnight okay ?

you
it's okay <3, i just wanna inform you that im going to visit mom tonight , is it okay ? it won't be long i
promise

tae ❤️
That's better baby, at least mom can look after you when I'm not around . But promise me you will be back before midnight

It's 8 pm now, by the way, it won't be long I guess.

you
Thankieee >.<, I promise i will be back before midnight .

tae❤️
Okay then be safe, ily <3

you
love you more <3

-
After that, I buckle my seatbelt and started the ignition of my car then drove to my destination...