Kisses 🔞

And so another one of their concerts came to an end.

As always, Singto's intense stare made Krist feel like he was the only person in the world for the other man and sometimes, it still makes him feel a little shy

But he was so happy they pulled off another amazing performance. Their vocal trainings were paying off and it was greatly satisfying that they could share their harmony not only in their relationship but also in song.

When the desire to crash his lips against the older man's lips grew too strong, he made some goofy faces at the senior and stuck out his tongue.

His shyness persisted and that led him to his little mishap of falling off the stage.

Thankfully, Singto's notoriously fast hands grasped onto his shirt giving him enough time to jump down instead. He walked it off with a shimmy of his shoulders but the lion's eye disapproving was not lost on him.

The entire crew was applauding them for a fantastic show. P'Godji and P'Wave gave them both big hugs and commended them for a solid performance.

They were walking through a whirlwind of good wishes and generous praise and before they knew it, the two of them reached the changing room in the back and it was finally just the two of them.

"P'Sing, wh-" Before Krist could finish his question, he was pushed up against the wall, lips claimed in a rough, desperate kiss. "Mhm..."

With one hand at the nape of his neck and the other entangled in soft brown hair, Krist deepened the kiss, opening his mouth to accept the persistent hot tongue of the other man.

Eager fingers tugged the rest of his shirt from the confines of his pants, unfastening the buttons before he could even utter a sound of protest.

Singto nibbled and sucked on his lips, leaving him breathless in a relentless flurry of kisses.

"P'..." He managed to breathe out in a short reprieve before his lips were stolen again, the words dying in his throat with a small whine when the older man's fingers pinched a nipple through the silky shirt.

Hiking up one of Krist's legs to his waist, fingers digging into the softness of his thigh, Singto rolled his hips into Krist's, drawing low moans from both men from the delicious friction.

The older man continued to grind their hips together, their pants straining to contain their hardening lengths.

"Kit... you looked so fucking sexy on stage for that last performance," whispered the older man in a low voice, admiring the younger's plump red lips, thoroughly kissed and wet. His pants felt impossibly tighter when Krist peered at him through his long lashes, pupils blown wide with lust as he licked his lips, clearly wanting more. "So cute... do you even know how you look right now?"