Prologue

Disclaimer.
This book contains chapters that are not suitable for young readers. Readers' discretion is advised.

⚠ Written on purpose for entertainment and must NOT be taken/adapted into/as reality nor do I encourage anyone to act like one of the character's personalities.

⚠ This story is All RIGHTS RESERVED in other, simpler terms DON'T STEAL MY WORK.

▫▪▫▪▫▪

MADILIM ang mukha na pumasok sa isang convenient store si Riot para bumili ng sigarilyo.

Pagmamay-ari iyon ng kanyang kaibigan na si Monty at madalas siya roon bumili kaya't kilala na siya ng mga nagtatrabaho roon.

"One packet of Burbank Lux Black," he ordered to the woman who is behind the counter.

Riot immediately clenched his jaw when the woman gave him a hesitant smile. That could only mean one thing. His favorite cigarette brand and type are not available.

"Sorry sir but we run out of stock-"

"Gave me the Gold one then," he requested after sighing loudly to calm down his raging nerves.

Fuck! He's very annoyed and without the fucking cigarette he'll lose it.

"We also don't-"

Riot cussed and turned around to get out of the store very quickly before he could yell at the cashier.

What the fuck is the sense of this store if it doesn't have what he needs? Fuck that Mustafi.

Sa inis niya ay tinawagan niya ang kaibigan na nagmamay-ari ng convenient store.

Monty Mustafi.

"Ye-"

"Fuck you Monty! Burn down your store if you can't have all that your customer needs from it!" Riot gritted his teeth in vexation.

"Calm down bud. It wasn't my fault-"

"Mustafi you only sell liquor, lighter, vape, and cig, why can't you have all the brands in that fucking store?!" He cut him off again.

"Goodness Riot! Breath! You're at it again, losing your temper and turning into an asshole. It's just a cig. Buy another brand," anito sa boses na mukhang naiinis na rin.

Riot inhaled deeply and exhaled to calm himself but it did almost nothing. Fuck! Bakit kasi 'di pa niya mahanap ang gagong Cairn na iyon. Until now he's still seething in anger after what happened to kabute- his secretary and his older brother's girlfriend.

That woman may be annoying sometimes but she's still important to him. Sierra is already like a sister to him. Especially now when Kuya Kreston loves her. For that reason, Sierra is already part of the Crown's family. And to see her horrible bruised face after being kidnapped is fucking making him so angry.

"And blame it on Slate. He was the one who holds the delivery of your favorite cig to that branch," Monty spoke when Riot remained silent.

"Why?" Riot asked in a calmer voice this time.

"Dude, you're really asking me that?" Monty sounds like he is in complete shock. "May I remind you Riot you bedded his sister-"

"He still hasn't moved on?" Riot scoffed. "His sister is a two-faced b-tch so desperate to entrapped me into marriage."

Pumalatak ang kaibigan niya. "C'mon Riot, you have to understand, Slate is a big brother like how your brother Kreston is to you. He's just protecting-"