Agh

My 'boyfriend' and I were walking home from the store. He was carrying the bags while I walked beside him calmly. 

Hi, my name is Y/n and I'm apart of a secret organization that kills the corrupt. My mission for the past 5 months has been to kill Noah Neck. The most corrupt of them all.

My plan was simple, get him to fall in love and then BOOM he dead!

I decided to commence the final phase of my master plan. Because Noah and I have grown close, we have had intimate times together. We never actually did it though. That's disgusting.

But, my plan consists of this. Tonight I will initiate the first move. We will be sitting on the couch together watching a movie. It's probably gonna be spiderman or some shit like that.

That's when I will look over at him and kiss his lips. Then it will get heated and when he tries to move in, that is when I will strike, going in for the kill.

Timeskip

Noah and I were sitting on the couch together and as predicted, watching spiderman. I absolutely despised this film but for the plan to work, I needed to like it.

And so, I looked over at him. I was absolutely disgusted by the sight in front of me. The elongated neck this dude has complimented his last name quite well but just ew.

He moved his gaze from the TV to me. I looked down at his lips indicating to move in for the kiss. We both leaned in. As our lips crashed together, he gripped my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

I then straddled his lap as his hands roamed my body. I hated this. I hated this with everything I have and am.

When he went to grab the hem of my shirt, I stopped his hands. I rested them on the couch as I began to take charge. I then moved my hands from his chest all the way to his neck. Usually, I wouldn't do this. He smirked for some reason.

This dude is so fucking kinky it makes me want to throw up. It's not like I'm not cause I am. It's just the thought of him doing certain things makes me wanna die.

I put my hands in just the right spot of his neck and began to pull away. He was confused a first but began to realize what I was doing.

I began to press harder as he began to choke. Before he could move his hands to mine, I placed my knees ontop. I made sure to put lots of my weight on them so he couldn't move.

I like to call this move The Hand Guillotine. And soon enough, he was dead.

I got off his lap and called the organization saying the mission was successful. They said they would be there in a few minutes to pick up the body.

In the meantime, I was told to come back to headquarters to claim my prize. 1o million yen to be exact.

Not me getting ideas from Assassination Classroom