Chapter 8...

Ariana POV
20 May 2016
Louisiana-Baton Rouge
05:46 pm

So it's been 3 months since I moved back to my house. Ben came here the next day apologizing to me for them being so loud. So did the rest. I told them I just wanted to be alone actually and that it was a wrong decision to move with them. Kentrell didn't apologies to me yet and I don't give a fuck. Turns out that girl is pregnant by him and he got another one pregnant too. Like dude? I was shocked when Ben told me, but Kentrell told them that they weren't even his girlfriends, just his hoes or whatever. I still got a crush on him but I told no one besides Ben. Only he knows, and I made him promise not to tell anyone. Because if he did I told him I'll never speak to him again. It's fuck him if he snitches. I'm just chilling watching WildnOut and eating a tub of cookies and creams ice-cream, when all of a sudden I heard loud banging on my door. "STOP BANGING ON MY DAMN DOOR!!" I yelled walking to the door opening it seeing the whole gang plus dent fuck. "What y'all want? I have a reservation with the TV and ice-cream." I said folding my arms. "We wanna chill bestie." Ben said making me just open the door wider and walking back to my spot eating the rest of my ice-cream before these guys ask for some. "Ari, u got more ice-cream?" Kentrell asked. I completely ignored him still staring at the TV. "I'm gonna check for sum." He said walking to the kitchen with the rest of the gang. Now I know they're all gonna eat my shit.

My phone started ringing making me look at them seeing them all eating answering my phone. "What u want Saun?" I said already irritated. "Can I come over baby? I'm tryna see u." He said. "Not today baby. I got guests over here." I said ready to hang up on him. "Who's there? Must got a nigga over there." I looked at my phone to see if his serious. "Okay look here now. I do have 'niggas' over here. They're my friends so fuck around with that shit if u so fucking insecure about that. Lose my number nigga!" I yelled at the end hanging up blocking him everywhere and deleting his number. I'm done with his shit honestly. He complained the other day too about Ben when I specifically told him Ben is my friend and nothing more. But he didnt give a fuck. He believes what he want to believe. I'm done with his ass.

"Who that?" Ben said sitting next to me with another bowl of ice-cream. "Exxx." I said looking at the TV. I mean I did like Saun, but I just couldn't take his insecurities with mine still. It was well needed to end at some point. *Ding!* My phone went off seeing a post someone made over me and Saun.

Shaderoom post...

Big rapper, @BigSaun and pop singer @arianagrande broken up!😱 And I quote his words 'Ari a hoe, I'll never f*ck another bitch like her! B**ch go die in a hole u train ran through b**ch!' he said on his Instagram live. What u think my loves. Follow this to learn more of the story...

What.....The.....Fuck. How in his life does he have the audacity to say some shit like that. I felt my phone be snatched out my hands, but I didn't care. It felt like I was in a zone were I just wanted to disappear from the world. I'm being serious when I say I don't wanna live. "Ari! What tha fuck is dis?!" Ben said yelling at me. I shrugged my shoulders standing up walking my way to the room. I went to my room locking my door going my medication cabinet taking out my Adderall. I popped one in my mouth going over to my closet. I took out one of my shoe boxes and took out the glock I took from Ben when I was at his house. The only good thing that came out my life is that my foster father taught me how to shoot. I shoot but I never showed it. "ARI, COME OUT THIS FUCKJNG DOE RIGHT NAH!" I heard Kd yelled. I opened the door walking right past them. I don't know if they saw they gun or not but they started running and yelling after me. I got in my car fast as possible locking all my doors before anyone of them can climb in. I started up my car reversing to the back. I got in the road speeding off on my way to Sauns house.

I stopped at the red light texting Ben the address to meet me to help me kill this nigga. I'm so upset I don't even wanna speak to nobody at the moment. All I'm seeing is red. Ben called me making me answer at the first ring. "Ari what's happening?" He asked. "Ima shoot someone in they dick." I said laughing. "Bruh." He said laughing with me. "Ima bring the gang with." He said. "DON'T BRING KENTRELL!" I yelled hanging up. I don't want Kentrell there. He pissed me off that day when he said I should get out. It should be me and him together. But maybe he doesn't feel the same way I guess. I know I sound psycho or something but I don't give a fuck. I want Kentrell for me alone. Nisha and Nia need to get the fuck on and hurry up with them damn babies. Bitches got me mad the other day calling me a BITCH. Your Mama Hoe!

Turns out that they are bestfriends but they fucked the same nigga. Couldn't be me, the fuck I look like. Right when I saw his house in my view I started feeling light headed. The Adderall is kicking in. Stop the car besides the road I chickened out. I didn't wanna do it anymore, I just wanted to relax. It's fucking working.

Laying on my headrest I looked out my door seeing the gang pull up to his house. I climbed out and started running to them. "Bennnnn!" I yelled. They all looked my way making me wave for them to come my way. They all started running to me and I saw Kentrell run with. Right then and there I just lost my high. Walking back to my car I got in making them all get in. Kentrell sat in the front seat and the rest was at the back. "Why u in front? Ben come sit in front." I said looking back out the window. "Nah, Ben stay at tha back." Kentrell said. I mentally rolled my eyes opening my purse searching for more of my pills. I need my high back. I saw them and opened the plastic bag inside my purse so he doesn't see what I'm taking. Kentrell is a very nosy person. I've realized that the first time we met. I started taking 3 putting it in my mouth drinking water out my water bottle. "What did u drink Ari?" I heard Kentrell ask making everyone quiet. I shook my head. "It's actually nothing that u should worry about." I said looking at him giving him a smile. 2 months ago I started taking it. I'm not addicted it just helps me with stress.

I started feeling better again, making me smile and rest my head on the headrest. See the thing with Adderall is, it's makes u focus on one thing and one thing only for me is to get some dick. And I'm gonna get that from Kentrell. I literally jumped over the console sitting right on his lap. My head was in his neck and I hugged him tightly while grinding my hips slowly, feeling myself get moist. "Ari? What's up witchu?" Ben asked. I lifted my head up looking at Ben, Kd and Three sitting at the back. "Can y'all go home, me and Kentrell got business to do." I said smiling at them. "Mane alright." Kd said. "Please wear a condom!" Ben yelled running to his car across the street. I started laughing looking back at Kentrell smiling. I started looking down wondering about how big his dick is. Maybe it's huge. He gives me big dick vibes.

He grabbed my jaw and lifted it up and smiled. "Why u always running from me ma?" He asked tilting his head to the side a bit. "I-I don't." I lied. "Bullshit! Everytime I see u, u act like youn like a nigga or sum." He said still holding my jaw. Kentrell is a million thungs and dumb aint one of them. I stayed silent for a moment wondering if I should just tell him that I like him or not. I knew that it was going to be a good step to take so I decided to go for it.

"Be-" I started to say, and cleared my throat. "Because I'm really liking u right now." I confessed biting the inside of my cheek. It's felt weird telling him this outloud. I wasn't the type of person to express how I feel. Usually it'll be through actions rather than words. He looked at me smiling getting a good grip on my jaw leaning in giving me my first sexual kiss. I started kissing back trying to get his rythym of how his lips are moving. We stopped making me start blushing putting my head in his neck. "Will u be my girl?" He asked making me lift it back up making me nod rapidly. "Yes I will baby!" I said kissing him again. I finally got him.

____________________________

Chapter 8 of SCARS...

💜💜💜