Into the Future

***This one-shot is about Gray and Juvia going into the future to see the future of the guild. Disclaimer: This chap. isn't revolving around Gruvia, it's just centered there. There are many refernces to other ships. Just saying. (: Enjoy!***

 Rated: PG/PG-13

Gray and Juvia stood at the back of the guild. They looked on the wall of missions, looking for a job to go on. Gray decided that he and Juvia made a pretty good team, so he thought "what the heck." He had a strong feeling that this was going to bite him in the butt, though. Considering Juvia is kind of a psycho.

"What's this, Gray-sama?" The water mage lightly tore one of the papers off the wall. Gray turned to her and looked.

"What does it say?" Gray put his hands in his pockets and stood.

"All it says are some gibberish words. Juvia can't really  understand it." Juvia looked at the paper, confused. She was right, there was nothing on the paper. Other than a few ancient words, it was blank.

"Yeah?" Gray looked intrigued.

"It says, Ahg Drahvt Opi Koo-" Juvia attempted to say, but just then Gray remembered what happened last time Natsu read an ancient spell out loud. They all switched bodies. Gray grabbed Juvia's arm at the last second, and tried to stop her.

"Wait!" Gray uttered out of his mouth. But right at that second, Juvia uttered out the last sound.

"-z" Juvia finished. Just then, a white light surrounded them and only them. A few bright lights passed them, and then the next thing they knew they were in some alley. They looked around. The alley was dark and cold.

"Juvia!" Gray grumbled, irritated. He brushed his hair out of his face with his fingers.

"Juvia is very sorry, Gray-sama! Juvia didn't mean to do it! Juvia deserves to be punished.' Juvia smirked and then thrusted her behind at Gray. Gray's eyes widened and he backed up.

"Would you knock it off?! Now is not the time to act like a freak!" Gray outbursted. Juvia soon stopped and looked down at the ground. Her eyes looked wet and her voice shook.

"Sorry, Gray-sama..." Juvia quietly said. Gray looked at her and felt a bit bad. He didn't mean to sound so harsh.

"It's fine. Let's just look around and try to find where we are." Gray sighed and started to walk out of the alley. Juvia nodded and followed. When they walked out, everything seemed very familiar. They looked around and noticed some shops and things like that.

""We're in Magnolia...  I think..." Gray said and scratched his head. Everything looked updated and new. They didn't see any familiar faces walking the streets.

"We definitely are. Juvia just shopped at that boutique last week." Juvia pointed at a small shop, and Gray recognized it too.

"Well, I'm gonna' get something to drink. I'm thirsty." Gray walked over to a small stand he had seen before, and Juvia followed. They waited in line for their turn to order. Juvia continued to look around. She glanced at the man in front of them who was reading the newspaper. Something caught her attention.

"Can Juvia see this for a second?!" Juvia frantically asked and snatched the paper out of the man's hands. The man gave her a confused look and shrugged. Juvia's eyes went frantic over the newspaper.

"Gray-sama..." Juvia began. Her voice shook.

"What is it?" Gray responded. Juvia spun the paper to face Gray.

"Read the date." Juvia said. So Gray did. He looked up and found the date. It read, Saturday, November 14th,

YEAR X811?!